The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Anthropology at Goldsmiths 2016

Hey!

I got an unconditional offer for Anthropology and Visual Practice at Goldsmiths, and was wondering who else is considering or going to Goldsmiths for Anthropology. I met some great people at the Applicant day on Wednesday, and am now really excited for the course :smile:
Hi,

Well done for getting an unconditional! I submitted a late application to study the very same course after visiting and chatting to the lectureres, I haven't heard back yet but fingers crossed! Also, do you have any idea what date the course starts? I've tried looking up term times but they all seem to be for 2015/16 academic year.

Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by salexa
Hey!

I got an unconditional offer for Anthropology and Visual Practice at Goldsmiths, and was wondering who else is considering or going to Goldsmiths for Anthropology. I met some great people at the Applicant day on Wednesday, and am now really excited for the course :smile:

Hey!I think I know who you are :-) and that is because unconditionals make up of 2% only!! unless that's all a lie,hehe! Can't wait to get started too, very,very excited!! I did awesomely on my Ielts and got an unconditional too now ;-)
Reply 3
Original post by Greta1324
Hi,

Well done for getting an unconditional! I submitted a late application to study the very same course after visiting and chatting to the lectureres, I haven't heard back yet but fingers crossed! Also, do you have any idea what date the course starts? I've tried looking up term times but they all seem to be for 2015/16 academic year.

Hiya :smile:

Thanks :smile: I hope you hear back soon, I know that they expanded the course due to its popularity so good luck! I just check the website and the term dates for 16/17 and the course dates are 19th September to 9th December and teaching begins on the 26th of September

http://www.gold.ac.uk/term-dates/ just scroll down on the page
Reply 4
Original post by concoon
Hey!I think I know who you are :-) and that is because unconditionals make up of 2% only!! unless that's all a lie,hehe! Can't wait to get started too, very,very excited!! I did awesomely on my Ielts and got an unconditional too now ;-)

Hey, did we meet at the applicant day? :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by salexa
Hey, did we meet at the applicant day? :smile:

we did yes :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by salexa
Hey!

Hey :smile:
I'm also considering Anthropology at Goldsmiths.. what were your overall impressions??
I have to decide between SOAS Goldsmiths and Brunel for my 2nd choises...
Reply 7
Original post by Feange
Hey :smile:
I'm also considering Anthropology at Goldsmiths.. what were your overall impressions??
I have to decide between SOAS Goldsmiths and Brunel for my 2nd choises...

I loved the atmosphere at the Goldsmiths, the campus is really nice. I found the lecturers really friendly and the course seems really interesting. At the applicant day everyone was really cool and very much interested in discussing societal issues :smile: What's your first choice?
Reply 8
Original post by salexa
I loved the atmosphere at the Goldsmiths, the campus is really nice. I found the lecturers really friendly and the course seems really interesting. At the applicant day everyone was really cool and very much interested in discussing societal issues :smile: What's your first choice?

I choose UCL as 1 choise.. and in the end, i wasnt so sure, i choose SOAS as 2!! I really hope i made the right decision! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Feange
I choose UCL as 1 choise.. and in the end, i wasnt so sure, i choose SOAS as 2!! I really hope i made the right decision! :smile:

I'm sure you have :smile: Good luck
Reply 10
Original post by salexa
I'm sure you have :smile: Good luck

Thankss! :smile:
Hey I got an unconditional to study Anthropology in September too :smile: See you there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending