The Student Room Group

Big issue

I was looking at graduate schemes and one that i really want wants a 2.1 degree and i am on course for a first but it wants 240 ucas points. i have 230 :frown:. Its just 10 ucas points. Do you think if i apply they will accept me because its only 10. is it worth applying or do they care about the extra 10 that much
Reply 1
Original post by ineedhelpquick01
I was looking at graduate schemes and one that i really want wants a 2.1 degree and i am on course for a first but it wants 240 ucas points. i have 230 :frown:. Its just 10 ucas points. Do you think if i apply they will accept me because its only 10. is it worth applying or do they care about the extra 10 that much

What universities are you looking at applying to? Have you tried looking at their websites, or calling up?
Original post by Kam Brar
What universities are you looking at applying to? Have you tried looking at their websites, or calling up?

The OP is referring to graduate schemes, not universities
Reply 3
Original post by jelly1000
The OP is referring to graduate schemes, not universities

Sorry I didn't realise. I said so because we have sessions at my uni where we can go look at graduate schemes where guests come in and talk to us and give out all information we need.
You'll be rejected by a computer if you enter 230 in a 240 threshold. No one here can say anything much other than that. Call the companies and ask.

Quick Reply

Latest