The Student Room Group

Your breasts.

How big are they and do you like them? :wink: I like my tits, though they have got a bit bigger in recent months as I have put weight on. :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm a bit disappointed with mine tbh :frown:
Original post by Alexion

Same, I'm like an ironing board tbh
Reply 3
Original post by Clockrice
How big are they and do you like them? :wink: I like my tits, though they have got a bit bigger in recent months as I have put weight on. :colondollar:

They're 34D, went up form a C. I don't like them - I'm quite skinny and they weigh too much. Although my ex used to joke about holding them for me which was pretty funny lol
<3 mine
30F - such an abnormal size, but yes I am happy with them :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by hilrho
They're 34D, went up form a C. I don't like them - I'm quite skinny and they weigh too much. Although my ex used to joke about holding them for me which was pretty funny lol

I remember the days when William Walker would make TSR posts about your breasts.
Reply 7
Original post by Davalla
I remember the days when William Walker would make TSR posts about your breasts .

Oh my days the number of people that thought I was both him and me -_- Glad all that's over now! Is he still on TSR?
Mine are up there lol. I have to get the granny bras in M&S
This is erm.. an interesting thread
My friends always say that I was at the back of the queue when they were handed out. Learned to love them, they were useful when feeding my daughter. Have to admit that my husband couldn't keep his hands off them while I was pregnant, dare say they'll come in handy for the next time too.
(edited 7 years ago)
I like playing with mine but I always wish they were bigger.:sad:
Reply 12
Do moobs count?
Original post by Alexion

Loooooooooool

Original post by Davalla
I remember the days when William Walker would make TSR posts about your breasts.

No chill :rofl:
Original post by Clockrice

my man tiddies .... not big at all very small actually

my chest is like a plank of wood, flat..... very flat
Reply 15
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I like playing with mine but I always wish they were bigger.:sad:

Winning
I like mine

They are small and elegant

I can also get cute bras to put on them, and not have to worry about saggy granny boobies when I get older
Original post by hilrho
Oh my days the number of people that thought I was both him and me -_- Glad all that's over now! Is he still on TSR?

The irony
Original post by hilrho

He's probably still here somewhere. :yes:
Squeezing them is very therapeutic tbh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending