The Student Room Group

Stop liking someone?

So, this is very cliché.
I like a guy he doesn't know me, so how do I stop liking him.
We're in the same classes, and its pretty difficult to concentrate
This is probably the shittest thing you've ever read but I need help

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by barbiegirl99

I always get a brief moment of surprise when I see "shittest" uncensored.

It's the same with piss. Why are they not censored?! Shitty, shitty, piss, piss, shittest.

Like, they can be used in naughty sentences:
"You're the shittest shitty head in the pissing world, so piss off"
(edited 7 years ago)
So, this is very cliché.

LOL that's the same with me.
So creepy because he doesn't know I exist.
Reply 3
Original post by Davalla

It's the same with piss. Why are they not censored?! Shitty, shitty, piss, piss, shittest.

Original post by Anonymous

Yeah but more importantly, do you think that it is acceptable that I am able to say that you're the shittest shitty head in the pissing world so piss off, without any of it being censored?
Say hi to him and see where it goes, if he gives you a cold shoulder and acts like its weird then all the more reason to realise that hes not somebody to have a crush on.
Original post by Davalla
Yeah but more importantly, do you think that it is acceptable that I am able to say that you're the shittest shitty head in the pissing world so piss off, without any of it being censored?

Hmm am not really sure. This is very serious so I'll need more time to think about whether it should be acceptable or not.
Original post by Davalla

-sighs- Would it make you happy if I edited it out?
Why don't you just try speaking to him?
Original post by AverageExcellence
Say hi to him and see where it goes, if he gives you a cold shoulder and acts like its weird then all the more reason to realise that hes not somebody to have a crush on.

Original post by jawsontheflooor
Why don't you just try speaking to him?

I don't have the guts
Original post by Anonymous

Its so annoying because It feels he doesn't even know me, so it would be weird personally to speak to him
Original post by Davalla

:rofl:
Its so annoying because It feels he doesn't even know me, so it would be weird personally to speak to him

I know what you mean. I thought about saying hi to him, but he'll probably look at me and think 'who the hell is she'.
So yep.

Do something that's going to attract his attention. Then he'd know that you actually exist.
I don't have the guts

You don't have to go up to him and confess feelings for him or anything just be like oh shiz i forgot the homework/revision notes/ what the teacher said can i pinch your notes for a minute or something.. thatll be enough to get a taste of what he's like and how you'll feel
dont chase em, replace em.
You don't have to go up to him and confess feelings for him or anything just be like oh shiz i forgot the homework/revision notes/ what the teacher said can i pinch your notes for a minute or something.. thatll be enough to get a taste of what he's like and how you'll feel

Sounds like a good idea, my friends have actually seen him around quite a lot and say he has no personality and is the most grumpiest human being to ever exist, I hope what they say Is not the actual truth
Sounds like a good idea, my friends have actually seen him around quite a lot and say he has no personality and is the most grumpiest human being to ever exist, I hope what they say Is not the actual truth

Some boys are shy and reserved around the opposite sex at that age and don't open up until they feel connected to the person, so its worth a shot just being nice and see what happens, all it is is you asking him a civil question theres no reason why he wouldn't respond in kind.
Original post by .JC.
Add him on Facebook and pop up to him if you're to scared to speak to him in person.

I added him before but he just hasn't accepted, if that's not a sign I don't know what is
So, this is very cliché.

How do you stop liking him? Easy. Just imagine that he a. wants only to get his physical needs met with a girl, b. doesn't have much, if any, emotional intelligence and c. has no interests in common with yours.

I didn't say that a male with those characteristics was easy to find in real life.
Some boys are shy and reserved around the opposite sex at that age and don't open up until they feel connected to the person, so its worth a shot just being nice and see what happens, all it is is you asking him a civil question theres no reason why he wouldn't respond in kind.

on first thought, he seemed like the kind of guy whos sweet and kind, it's kind of weird because I keep trying to not look at him or lag behind him when we come out of class. Sometimes he's not in class, so he has more of a reason to ask me what we did in class. Im not saying he should ask me, but in all honesty, I think I am exactly like that; shy and reserved, I've never actually had much experience talking to guys. I don't even have guy friends, so this would be like the only time I've tried to make a conversation. pray that I don't stutter or start mumbling.
Original post by Davide_online
How do you stop liking him? Easy. Just imagine that he a. wants only to get his physical needs met with a girl, b. doesn't have much, if any, emotional intelligence and c. has no interests in common with yours.

I didn't say that a male with those characteristics was easy to find in real life.

I'm not sure about a, but then again I barely know this guys outside of class, I can't judge him like that, It seems unfair

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending