The Student Room Group

Pregnant Woman Shot 15 Times by Israeli Forces

Scroll to see replies

Original post by admonit
"It was also found that a policeman who was standing nearby at the checkpoint followed standard arrest procedure in these circumstances by firing into the air."
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.718192

Now when you done your research. Tell me why it's not included in OP's link.

Original post by thunder_chunky
They may shout a verbal warning, but I don't think it's professional to give warning shots.

Not professional? Yeah. Of course. Let's just execute them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lolatmaths
Oh shut up you israeli sympathiser. No one apart from the jews are on their side.

Who the heck are "the jews"?
Original post by Impressive

Not professional? Yeah. Of course. Let's just execute them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Regardless of what they do next, I don't think firing a warning shot is regarded as professional for professional soldiers. That's why it's probably not done.
Original post by thunder_chunky
Regardless of what they do next, I don't think firing a warning shot is regarded as professional for professional soldiers. That's why it's probably not done.

You're right. Waste of resources.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
You're right. Waste of resources.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because it's bad discipline.
From the outset I think this does look like a case of police/security brutality. Witness reports and police reports, as expected, differ quite vastly from each other. It seems the authorities are reluctant to release the footage of the incident which does raise serious questions. There are also reports that medical care was delayed unnecessarily.
Some people here seem to be upset that this Hamas pawn wasn't left to stab up as many Jews as possible (as was her mission. This happens often in Israel at the moment. Hamas coerce women and teenagers to go on Jew stabbing sprees, knowing that in the end they'll get shot. The aim is to create propoganda for them, which retards like OP will eat up. If they're lucky, perhaps a few dirty Jews will get killed first).
Original post by Mona-S
Is that all you care about? Proving the fact that she may or may not have been heavily pregnant.
I feel sympathy for you.

Yes facts are important

but not as much as hysterical rhetoric is seems

I feel nothing for you (like your or my feelings are important in this case :biggrin:)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ShiningNights
What is clamed?

LOL I was quoting your post :biggrin: did you not read it fully before posting?
Original post by KimKallstrom
Some people here seem to be upset that this Hamas pawn wasn't left to stab up as many Jews as possible (as was her mission. This happens often in Israel at the moment. Hamas coerce women and teenagers to go on Jew stabbing sprees, knowing that in the end they'll get shot. The aim is to create propoganda for them, which retards like OP will eat up. If they're lucky, perhaps a few dirty Jews will get killed first).

If it helps you sleep at night.

And if that was true, they would have shot her once or twice, okay maybe 3, or 4, okay why not 5...

But they didn't, they shot her 15 times.
Original post by BaconandSauce
LOL I was quoting your post :biggrin: did you not read it fully before posting?

I did. Just did it for fun tbh.
If it helps you sleep at night.

And if that was true, they would have shot her once or twice, okay maybe 3, or 4, okay why not 5...

But they didn't, they shot her 15 times.

But if you have say 5 people and they all shoot at the same time?

It's not like they have change to have a chant about it before they get to react.
But if you have say 5 people and they all shoot at the same time?

It's not like they have change to have a chant about it before they get to react.

wow a pregnant lady made 5 people shoot her.

You know because 1 person shooting is never enough.

Well maybe the Israeli force needs some proper training, on how to shoot people.
Dead is dead? Why does it matter how many times they shot her...
wow a pregnant lady made 5 people shoot her.

You know because 1 person shooting is never enough.

Well maybe the Israeli force needs some proper training, on how to shoot people.

Again I ask how did they know she was pregnant

Split second decision taken buy a group who are trained to respond. It seems you think they have time for a chat, say some coffee and scones.

But it seems they don't as a far few of them got this right.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by EricPiphany
Dead is dead? Why does it matter how many times they shot her...

It so they can claim it's excessive.
I doubt soldiers just like shooting people for fun. Poor woman though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Again I ask how did they know she was pregnant

Split second decision taken but a group who are trained to respond. It seems you think they have time for a chat, say some coffee and scones.

But it seems they don't as a far few of them got this right.

The family said Maram was five months pregnant at the time of her death as Palestinian authorities confirmed the two were on their way to a medical appointment in Jerusalem after obtaining an Israeli permit to do so.

She had an Israeli permit. Which means she wasn't lying, as the hospital in Jerusalem was expecting her.
Original post by wildleaves
I doubt soldiers just like shooting people for fun. Poor woman though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

https://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-soldiers-shoot-boy-fun/5357

'A group of Israeli soldiers serving in the Gaza Strip have reportedly admitted killing a 15-year-old Palestinian in Khan Yunus for sport.'
https://electronicintifada.net/content/israeli-soldiers-shoot-boy-fun/5357

'A group of Israeli soldiers serving in the Gaza Strip have reportedly admitted killing a 15-year-old Palestinian in Khan Yunus for sport.'

That is very disturbing. I'll have to do more research in my spare time.

Quick Reply

Latest