The Student Room Group

What do you prefer?

Poll

What do you prefer from the compulsory GCSE subjects?

Comment Below:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
I prefer Maths never been good at English; I'm more of an numbers person than a essay person
Reply 2
MATHS
I would literally do maths whilst jamming to kpop in my free time
Original post by animeamanda1412
MATHS
I would literally do maths whilst jamming to kpop in my free time

LOL same
Original post by mr T 999
I prefer Maths never been good at English; I'm more of an numbers person than a essay person

I'm good at both it's just English language that I struggle with.
Maths because it is logical therefore can only be one answer, unlike English which is subjective so it can be unclear what is wanted (in an exam).
I would've said Maths and Science if I could pick as well, because of similar reasons to why I chose maths. It's logical, but Science is Biology, Chemistry and Physics, I can't do physics very much at all, chemistry is alright but biology is my preferred science. Jus' sayin' :tongue:
English and Science don't have anything as beautiful as eiπ=1e^{i \pi}=-1
Original post by Spirited-Sleeper
Maths because it is logical therefore can only be one answer, unlike English which is subjective so it can be unclear what is wanted (in an exam).
I would've said Maths and Science if I could pick as well, because of similar reasons to why I chose maths. It's logical, but Science is Biology, Chemistry and Physics, I can't do physics very much at all, chemistry is alright but biology is my preferred science. Jus' sayin' :tongue:

Biology is my favourite too. It's the easiest for me is will.
No one seems to like English :-(

Well, I love English - it's not just memorising formula and rules, you make it your own and you have a lot of freedom. I've always loved reading and writing and I find English not only easy but very fun, too!

I don't mind Maths much but I'm rubbish at it.

I'm awful at science and I hate every minute of it.
Original post by saladays
No one seems to like English :-(

Well, I love English - it's not just memorising formula and rules, you make it your own and you have a lot of freedom. I've always loved reading and writing and I find English not only easy but very fun, too!

I don't mind Maths much but I'm rubbish at it.

I'm awful at science and I hate every minute of it.

To be honest I enjoy English sometimes but not when my teacher bores me by talking for the whole hour:redface:
Reply 10
Although I do English Pre-U, I don't like any of these options. Personally, I prefer languages like Spanish :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest