The Student Room Group

Which exams can be revised the night before?

Im thinking languages and english as the easiest ones to revise the night before.
Reply 1
RE and business are pretty basic, definitely English
Reply 2
Original post by JRT123
Im thinking languages and english as the easiest ones to revise the night before.

Try your hardest to not getting into the habit of 'revising the night before.' I would plan out the work that you have left to do into manageable chunks, slotting it equally into different days.

The night being the exam should be used to recap and do more practice questions - not learn content.

Good luck :smile: I am sure that you will do really well :smile:
are you doing Omam and inspector calls for literature? How do you revise quotes for the night before?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Languages definitely! I do Edexcel GCSE Mandarin (Chinese) and you can easily fluke it by learning some of the vocab for listening+reading the night before. You don't even need to understand the whole convo or passage.

seriously tho

some enlgish bits, RE, maybe maths if youre good and french to an extent, IT too
DON'T do History (if you're taking that as a GCSE) the night before :P
surprised citizenship hasn't come up yet
Reply 8
When would be the best time to start revising for English language? My English language exams are on the 7th and 13th of June!
[QUOTE=blackdiamond97;64667617]surprised citizenship hasn't come up yet
yep, I got an A* on the exam having done 3 past papers over the previous 2 months, 2 hours revision in class and following the election from the week before lol
ECDL is easy with no revision at all
French I'd say the reading is easy the night before but the listening is much more subjective to having heard a lot of the language and being able to understand the accent clearly enough to decipher the word
Personally, I found the stats to be an easy night before job but I'm naturally mathematically inclined so I can definitely see how it wouldn't be for others
[QUOTE=Adele1234;64667671]When would be the best time to start revising for English language? My English language exams are on the 7th and 13th of June!

half term would be good :smile: perhaps the odd bit before then depending on when the majority of your exams are (before/after half term)
RE is a joke lmao, I didn't revise it the night before, I revised it the hour before lmfao there was a support class and that was legit my only revision. I got an A* :wink:.
Reply 12
RE and languages probably
R.S & English

Quick Reply

Latest