The Student Room Group

It's not genocide, it's justice.

image.jpeg

People actually believe this rubbish that attacking someone for things they can't control is justifiable when will people realise that ignoring attacks on certain people leads to the injustice they claim to be against.

Scroll to see replies

i'm just here for the reps
It's not genocide, it's stupidity.

There's no other word for it.
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
i'm just here for the reps

:rofl: Here ya go

Also I don't really get anything atm
aww you want sympathy? Stop victimising yourself using some silly twitter post, white people tweet out racist **** too, dont see anyone begging for sympathy here over a meaningless tweet.

get a ****ing grip
Original post by joecphillips
image.jpeg

People actually believe this rubbish that attacking someone for things they can't control is justifiable when will people realise that ignoring attacks on certain people leads to the injustice they claim to be against.

Equally, how can you be proud for something you can't help? White people invented white pride.
Justice is where everyone is brought to the same level.
what else can you expect from some quadrasexual freak
(edited 7 years ago)
*looks at name* confirmed ****.
Reply 9
Original post by lolatmaths
aww you want sympathy? Stop victimising yourself using some silly twitter post, white people tweet out racist **** too, dont see anyone begging for sympathy here over a meaningless tweet.

get a ****ing grip

Nope I'm just pointing out the double standards here.

Imagine the reaction from people like you if I said we should attack blackness I would be lynched yet attacking whiteness is justice.

But You seem to be one of these people who wants to destroy society and give people things they haven't earned, do you support the black supremacy movement (Blm)
Nope I'm just pointing out the double standards here.

Imagine the reaction from people like you if I said we should attack blackness I would be lynched yet attacking whiteness is justice.

But You seem to be one of these people who wants to destroy society and give people things they haven't earned, do you support the black supremacy movement (Blm)

As i said, white people always victimise themselves. There's plenty of white people who tweet stuff like that, probably more from my experience.

Get a grip.
Reply 11
Original post by 6A7B5B8C3CFD567
Equally, how can you be proud for something you can't help? White people invented white pride.

Are black people not proud of being black? Are Asians proud of being Asian?
Being proud of your heritage isn't really a bad thing people are proud of it, but when you start to demonise one then that will lead to problems, none of them are perfect but to decide liking a part of that heritage is wrong isn't going to improve race relations.
Reply 12
As i said, white people always victimise themselves. There's plenty of white people who tweet stuff like that, probably more from my experience.

Get a grip.

And so do black people they commit more crime and cry when statistics show this

How is this relevant to the discussion here?

I see you're trying to go on the offense here, tired of begging for sympathy now? (im not even black and i dont understand why you're obsessed with black people here since they are completely irrelevant. Closet racism, gotta love it)

You're going to be accused of being racist for saying that
Original post by Mr Moon Man
what else can you expect from some quadrasexual freak

What he/she/it doesn't understand is that I actually socially identify as a sassy black woman and by discriminating me because of the colour of my exterior skin he/she/it is actually oppressing me.
Reply 16
How is this relevant to the discussion here?

I see you're trying to go on the offense here, tired of begging for sympathy now? (im not even black and i dont understand why you're obsessed with black people here since they are completely irrelevant. Closet racism, gotta love it)

Closet racism how is that?
You are complaining about me having a problem with how I people like you look at me and point out your double standards and I'm a racist?
Do you support Blm? A movement that says black people are killed at a much higher rate than others which then ignores the reasons why?

I get it you think that being white is something to feel guilty about but the truth is you are not helping anyone.

If bringing up problems with things is racist so be it.
Original post by CAElite
What he/she/it doesn't understand is that I actually socially identify as a sassy black woman and by discriminating me because of the colour of my exterior skin he/she/it is actually oppressing me.

Exactly, it should check it's privilege
Reply 18
Original post by Mr Moon Man
You're going to be accused of being racist for saying that

I really don't care people can call me whatever they want I know what the statistics show and if they don't like them because it doesn't fit their narrative it doesn't matter I will use them anyway.
Closet racism how is that?
You are complaining about me having a problem with how I people like you look at me and point out your double standards and I'm a racist?
Do you support Blm? A movement that says black people are killed at a much higher rate than others which then ignores the reasons why?

I get it you think that being white is something to feel guilty about but the truth is you are not helping anyone.

If bringing up problems with things is racist so be it.

You've launched an unnecesary attack on blacks, who are completely irrelevant.

The BLM movement arose for INNOCENT blacks, and you're more likely as an innocent person to be killed if you're black as opposed to white. Thats the point of it. Do i agree with the meaning of the movement? yes, im against racial profiling and institutionalised racism. do i think its meaningful? Idk, hardly relevant in the UK anyway.

No, YOU think being white is something you feel guilty about. You exhibit a lot of fear of other races, as if we're all out to get you and lynch you or something.

Here you are waving around a tweet thinking whites are being culled. Get a grip

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending