The Student Room Group

so confused when texting this girl? help me out

so i was talking to this girl yesterday and she flirted with me complementing me and everything, bare in mind i did not complement her. she asked to meet up with me on Friday and i agreed. today i realized that i cant to meet up with her because i have a class.
this is the convo:
"heyy can you do me a favor"
"why not"
"i just realized that i have tuition on Friday and it starts the time you wanted to meet up. can you plz send me a picture of your timetable in college. so i can plan something"
"when i get home x"
"ok kwl instagram DM like"
she has not replied for few hours know so i sent "hahahahaha" IDK
help me out plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 1
Ask how she is. See if she replies

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't send anything else until closer to the time. Don't want to look too clingy :redface:
Reply 3
Original post by SMEGGGY
Ask how she is. See if she replies

Posted from TSR Mobile

she has not even read the message
Reply 4
Original post by SeanFM
Don't send anything else until closer to the time. Don't want to look too clingy :redface:

ok kwl thanks
Just say
'did you get home yet? Because I need to plan it a few days before we actually meet. If you're busy, then that's fine'
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Just say
'did you get home yet? Because I need to plan it a few days before we actually meet. If you're busy, then that's fine'

Thanks so much
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
so i was talking to this girl yesterday and she flirted with me complementing me and everything, bare in mind i did not complement her. she asked to meet up with me on Friday and i agreed. today i realized that i cant to meet up with her because i have a class.
this is the convo:
"heyy can you do me a favor"
"why not"
"i just realized that i have tuition on Friday and it starts the time you wanted to meet up. can you plz send me a picture of your timetable in college. so i can plan something"
"when i get home x"
"ok kwl instagram DM like"
she has not replied for few hours know so i sent "hahahahaha" IDK
help me out plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I just realised I read the text incorrectly lol. I asked her "when do you have break normally" and she said "on Friday at 10:30 I normally chill" then i said "ok good"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending