The Student Room Group

What personality type are you?

Scroll to see replies

ENTP master race checking in
ESFJ, one of the most common ones but still pretty awesome :h:

Strengths: Strong practical skills, strong sense of duty, very loyal, sensitive and warm, good at connecting with others
Weaknesses: Worried about their social status, inflexible, reluctant to improvise, vulnerable to criticism, often too needy, too selfless
a few type break downs

NPs- thinkers who are able to grasp abstract concept and ideas and not just think about putting bicycle chains on or something. The master race.

NJs--decent at what they want to accomplish but mentally limited compared to NPs

diplomats-- a bunch of woolly pussies

Sentinels-- tend to be very orthodox and boring, they accept whatever is popular as fact and have zero critical thinking skills, however can fix your car.

explorers--massive slags
Original post by banterboy
a few type break downs

NPs- thinkers who are able to grasp abstract concept and ideas and not just think about putting bicycle chains on or something. The master race.

NJs--decent at what they want to accomplish but mentally limited compared to NPs

diplomats-- a bunch of woolly pussies

Sentinels-- tend to be very orthodox and boring, they accept whatever is popular as fact and have zero critical thinking skills, however can fix your car.

explorers--massive slags

:frown:
Architect INTJ - T

Capture x.JPG

"It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. " I would definitely agree with this. It generally seems very accurate for my personality.

Edit: I've just read through the thing properly, and it's scary how accurate that is...
(edited 7 years ago)
INFP :-).
ESTJ-A, the Executive.

The best personality obviously :tongue:
Mediator INFP-T :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
INTJ :rock:
Original post by luciie
INFP :smile:

Original post by z33
INFP-T

Original post by yoda123
Mediator INFP-T :smile:

Original post by saladays
INFP :-).

There are more of us than I thought! That's pretty cool.
Original post by callumhowieson
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I got mediator (INFP) which is pretty much what I was expecting. What about you?

Summer, I'm ESFP. Winter, I'm INTJ.
Mediator INFP-T
ENFP-T the campaigner. Not even sure what that means :s-smilie:

No one got the same as me yet. Guess I'm a gem:wink:.
(edited 7 years ago)
Debater (ENTP-A)
INTP - yeah bwoi

Posted from TSR Mobile
INFJ-T

:woo:
It's for either Assertive or Turbulent.
Though for me, I'm not actually very far either way, if you see on the attachment I'm 59% T and 41% A.
Feeling - 0%

I can imagine you in real life.

*runs away*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest