The Student Room Group

It's not genocide, it's justice.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolatmaths
You've launched an unnecesary attack on blacks, who are completely irrelevant.

The BLM movement arose for INNOCENT blacks, and you're more likely as an innocent person to be killed if you're black as opposed to white. Thats the point of it. Do i agree with the meaning of the movement? yes, im against racial profiling and institutionalised racism. do i think its meaningful? Idk, hardly relevant in the UK anyway.

No, YOU think being white is something you feel guilty about. You exhibit a lot of fear of other races, as if we're all out to get you and lynch you or something.

Here you are waving around a tweet thinking whites are being culled. Get a grip

BLM is a massive joke
Original post by Mr Moon Man
BLM is a massive joke

And white people victimising themselves and thinking people are racist to them is a massive joke.

Both statements are ignorant.
And white people victimising themselves and thinking people are racist to them is a massive joke.

Both statements are ignorant.

You seem angry. Racism exists in both directions and must be beaten on all sides.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wildleaves
You seem angry. Racism exists in both directions and must be beaten on all sides.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What makes me angry is that there are white people who deny white privilege and then claim non whites are out to kill them.
What makes me angry is that there are white people who deny white privilege and then claim non whites are out to kill them.

You believe in white privilege? Hahahahaha
Reply 25
You've launched an unnecesary attack on blacks, who are completely irrelevant.

The BLM movement arose for INNOCENT blacks, and you're more likely as an innocent person to be killed if you're black as opposed to white. Thats the point of it. Do i agree with the meaning of the movement? yes, im against racial profiling and institutionalised racism. do i think its meaningful? Idk, hardly relevant in the UK anyway.

No, YOU think being white is something you feel guilty about. You exhibit a lot of fear of other races, as if we're all out to get you and lynch you or something.

Here you are waving around a tweet thinking whites are being culled. Get a grip

It is relevant you launched the attack on me for begging for sympathy for this I'm pointing out the double standards by people like you

No they think every black person is innocent even people who attack cops and if you want to talk about people being killed why is the rate of police officers feloniously killed by blacks around double that of all blacks killed by cops? #copslivesmatter

I'm proud to be a white male but people who think saying that is racist and sexist and that is a problem there are people who think whiteness is a problem and people like you who come around and attack white people for highlighting the bs said about white people

Do you agree with ntokozo qwabe and the way he treat the waitress? the way you approached this makes me believe yes
Original post by Mr Moon Man
You believe in white privilege? Hahahahaha

You believe you can be racist to white people? Hahahahaha
Reply 27

Go actually read the definition of racism then come back, I mean the real definition not your made up version what seems to suggest you can't hold other races to the same standards as white people
Original post by joecphillips
It is relevant you launched the attack on me for begging for sympathy for this I'm pointing out the double standards by people like you

No they think every black person is innocent even people who attack cops and if you want to talk about people being killed why is the rate of police officers feloniously killed by blacks around double that of all blacks killed by cops? #copslivesmatter

I'm proud to be a white male but people who think saying that is racist and sexist and that is a problem there are people who think whiteness is a problem and people like you who come around and attack white people for highlighting the bs said about white people

Do you agree with ntokozo qwabe and the way he treat the waitress? the way you approached this makes me believe yes

You're very judgemental of me. Your perception for what BLM stands for is very wrong lol, there's more justified criticisms out there.
Im not some SJW who wants to cull white males or something lol. Just this tweet is from one irrelevant extremist who for some reason condones violence.
Be a proud white male, thats great. Im all for preserving culture.
Go actually read the definition of racism then come back, I mean the real definition not your made up version what seems to suggest you can't hold other races to the same standards as white people

If you had realised, i was simply responding to him with his own level of ignorance. you can be racist to anyone, end of.

I sure do

White privilege seems like a bit of an over generalisation. I think there's more to it then the melanin content of ones skin...
image.jpeg

People actually believe this rubbish that attacking someone for things they can't control is justifiable when will people realise that ignoring attacks on certain people leads to the injustice they claim to be against.

Look at this random person who said this though
a transgender so they're obviously gonna be a bit liberal even radical about it
Plus only 1 person liked the comment lol
like don't get wound up
I'm not feeling threatened about my race but the world is moving with people in it who are tryna survive too
I will never feel there's a white genocide until there's a nonwhite politician who enacts things for solely their people and/or to hinder other people
People can think wtf they want, thoughts about me are useless if they're not being acted on
Expect anything, accept damn near nothing.
Original post by wildleaves

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but racism especially black towards white at least in this country which is the only relevant country for anyone on here
It's like ...who cares. It's harmless like wtf can they do? Theyr'e mostly not in a position of power to actually do anything with their negative thoughts
Let them think what they want, it's not something that needs to be stamped out because it hardly has any effect now do you know what I mean?
Reply 34
You're very judgemental of me. Your perception for what BLM stands for is very wrong lol, there's more justified criticisms out there.
Im not some SJW who wants to cull white males or something lol. Just this tweet is from one irrelevant extremist who for some reason condones violence.
Be a proud white male, thats great. Im all for preserving culture.

Well your first response to me was so brilliant it is hard not to you seem to think that because you think a certain way something shouldn't be shown you showed this by trying to shut this down by saying oh it's just another white person looking for sympathy, so I have absolutely no respect for you as you have shown you can't discuss something properly without attacking the person not the argument.

BLM have complained they couldn't have segregation and then succeeded in getting it, founding members in Toronto have tweeted about killing all men and white folk, they have ignored that blacks commit crime at almost 4x higher, that is not me saying that the American police don't have a problem but Blm doesn't solve it, it only worsens race relations.

Yes it is one tweet that is why it should be highlighted now look around on Twitter this is a ideology that is growing.
Reply 35
Original post by 0to100
Yeah but racism especially black towards white at least in this country which is the only relevant country for anyone on here
It's like ...who cares. It's harmless like wtf can they do? Theyr'e mostly not in a position of power to actually do anything with their negative thoughts
Let them think what they want, it's not something that needs to be stamped out because it hardly has any effect now do you know what I mean?

That's a bad attitude to have, it gives the impression that it is ok to hate whites and when they do get into power with that belief do you think everything will be ok?
Reply 36
image.jpeg

People actually believe this rubbish that attacking someone for things they can't control is justifiable when will people realise that ignoring attacks on certain people leads to the injustice they claim to be against.

I can only feel sorry for the people less fortunate than myself.
Reply 37
Original post by 0to100
Look at this random person who said this though
a transgender so they're obviously gonna be a bit liberal even radical about it
Plus only 1 person liked the comment lol
like don't get wound up
I'm not feeling threatened about my race but the world is moving with people in it who are tryna survive too
I will never feel there's a white genocide until there's a nonwhite politician who enacts things for solely their people and/or to hinder other people
People can think wtf they want, thoughts about me are useless if they're not being acted on
Expect anything, accept damn near nothing.

I'm all for free speech which is why I used mine to show how rediculous these people are, just because it isn't a problem now doesn't mean it should be ignored
Reply 38
Original post by M14B
I can only feel sorry for the people less fortunate than myself.

And how do you describe those people?
Some people think that all white people are more privileged than others no matter their individual circumstance.
Original post by 0to100

I think that's a terrible attitude for working towards a peaceful and happier society.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending