The Student Room Group

It's not genocide, it's justice.

Scroll to see replies

Black people can't be racist. True story.

:bhangra:
Original post by joecphillips
Well your first response to me was so brilliant it is hard not to you seem to think that because you think a certain way something shouldn't be shown you showed this by trying to shut this down by saying oh it's just another white person looking for sympathy, so I have absolutely no respect for you as you have shown you can't discuss something properly without attacking the person not the argument.

BLM have complained they couldn't have segregation and then succeeded in getting it, founding members in Toronto have tweeted about killing all men and white folk, they have ignored that blacks commit crime at almost 4x higher, that is not me saying that the American police don't have a problem but Blm doesn't solve it, it only worsens race relations.

Yes it is one tweet that is why it should be highlighted now look around on Twitter this is a ideology that is growing.

What is there for discussion? You're victimising yourself over one extremist, well done.

BLM is wholly irrelevant to this discussion. You say segregation, but it was simply a meeting held with just blacks, Once again, you're using hyperbole.

As i said, BLM is for innnocent blacks. between a black and a white who are both innocent, the black guy/girl is more likely to get killed or arrested. Racial profiling, Institutionalised racism. You keep ignoring this, sums you up tbh

There's plenty of white people that tweet stuff about black people too. thats twitter. Get over it. Except
That's a bad attitude to have, it gives the impression that it is ok to hate whites and when they do get into power with that belief do you think everything will be ok?

Original post by wildleaves
I think that's a terrible attitude for working towards a peaceful and happier society.

Ya learn somethin new everyday eh? lol

And it's not a terrible attitude to let ppl think what they want

You said "beat it out" how do you propose goin about that then?

I think "beating" things out of people is worse, tis ain't Cuba or North Korea

If they hate us so what? What are they gonna do seriously? Wind up in pen for whacking someone white with a broom is the best a racist can do

Plus I think OP is exaggerating: I am not too aware of racist black people just roaming about, are you?

Again as long as it's not affecting my survival.Like a fascist or totalitarian politican.

I'm all for free speech which is why I used mine to show how rediculous these people are, just because it isn't a problem now doesn't mean it should be ignored

Yea but this person who tweeted this is white
They're being stupid for the internet mate, you even think it's ridiculous
You're acting like you're addressing a very big issue
This is you just fuming about a random tweet though
Original post by thunder_chunky
Black people can't be racist. True story.

:bhangra:

MATE
check the tweet in the very op itself
A WHITE PERSON SAID IT
Reply 44
Original post by lolatmaths
What is there for discussion? You're victimising yourself over one extremist, well done.

BLM is wholly irrelevant to this discussion. You say segregation, but it was simply a meeting held with just blacks, Once again, you're using hyperbole.

As i said, BLM is for innnocent blacks. between a black and a white who are both innocent, the black guy/girl is more likely to get killed or arrested. Racial profiling, Institutionalised racism. You keep ignoring this, sums you up tbh

There's plenty of white people that tweet stuff about black people too. thats twitter. Get over it. Except

I was pointing out the double standards by people like you, unlike you I have researched BLM and the statistics they use as well as more sources into it and find it lacking in substance and you come and decide I'm just here looking for sympathy no looking at the point I'm trying to make, I could of spent longer finding more examples of this double standard around the Internet but I knew people like you would demonstrate my point.

And rosa parks simply just didn't give up her seat, I'm sorry segregation is segregation, they are now getting black only spaces on some college campuses as well are you going to defend this?

They are more likely to actually commit crime which is why they get arrested more should we ignore crime by different races so it falls in line with the demographics of the country? I bet you were praising the police for the sex abuse scandal.

You want to talk about who is killing the most blacks? If you do talk to the black community.

violent crime committed by blacks is 4x higher than the % of the population they are and they are killed just over 2x as much as white people that doesn't suggest racism if anything questions should be raised as why whites are killed at the rate they are.

And white people get called out for it without people like you rushing to defend them.
Reply 45
Original post by 0to100

If they hate us so what? What are they gonna do seriously? Wind up in pen for whacking someone white with a broom is the best a racist can do

Plus I think OP is exaggerating: I am not too aware of racist black people just roaming about, are you?

Again as long as it's not affecting my survival.Like a fascist or totalitarian politican.

It is only 1 tweet but look on Twitter there are many more like this I just used this one as it is one that clearly shows the double standard, I could of got more but me being lazy doesn't negate the fact this stuff needs to be shown and criticised.
Original post by 0to100

I think the best thing to do is try and change theirs minds... Not beat it out of them... You would be surprised what can be achieved through
calm and civil discourse.
I was pointing out the double standards by people like you, unlike you I have researched BLM and the statistics they use as well as more sources into it and find it lacking in substance and you come and decide I'm just here looking for sympathy no looking at the point I'm trying to make, I could of spent longer finding more examples of this double standard around the Internet but I knew people like you would demonstrate my point.

And rosa parks simply just didn't give up her seat, I'm sorry segregation is segregation, they are now getting black only spaces on some college campuses as well are you going to defend this?

They are more likely to actually commit crime which is why they get arrested more should we ignore crime by different races so it falls in line with the demographics of the country? I bet you were praising the police for the sex abuse scandal.

You want to talk about who is killing the most blacks? If you do talk to the black community.

violent crime committed by blacks is 4x higher than the % of the population they are and they are killed just over 2x as much as white people that doesn't suggest racism if anything questions should be raised as why whites are killed at the rate they are.

And white people get called out for it without people like you rushing to defend them.

incredible
Communists/Marxists basically believe White Western civilization is all evil and Whites oppress every group..

I hope this person is just a troll but if they're transgendered how are they treated in largely non-White countries?

It seems being White, the more tolerant, the more you encourage diversity in your native lands nothing appeases them.

Only genocide will appease the anti-Whites and that is presicly

Whites are most divided people on the planet. We're at eachothers throats. The coloured people are aware of this and they know they can use racism against us to get what they want. We've become our worst enemy.

They flood White nations with non-White immigration to the point any tourists who come here think they're in a foreign country

The immigrants then tell you "You're too white! too many of you on TV, government..."
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 49
Original post by Oh dearie me
Communists/Marxists basically believe White Western civilization is all evil and Whites oppress every group..

I hope this person is just a troll but how the hell are transgenders treated in largely non-White countries? and they say we're evil

It seems being White, the more tolerant, the more you encourage diversity in your native lands nothing appeases them.

Only genocide will appease the anti-Whites.

It won't be genocide it will be justice
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
It's not genocide, it's stupidity.

There's no other word for it.

Genocide is when a species is killed off.
Us humans have committed quite a lot of genocide when you think about it... , the Tasmanian tiger is a prime example of it.
Reply 51
Original post by lolatmaths
incredible

What part the segregation=segragation
Or
More crime=more shootings?

Personally I think they seem more like common sense.
It is only 1 tweet but look on Twitter there are many more like this I just used this one as it is one that clearly shows the double standard, I could of got more but me being lazy doesn't negate the fact this stuff needs to be shown and criticised.

YOU ARE SUCH A ****ING HYPOCRITE MATE
I bet you upvoted wildleaves as well on the other page about "bad attitude to let black people not like white people because it's not peaceful"

Mate...your whole thread is hateful about blacks

"(Original post by joecphillips)

And white people get called out for it without people like you rushing to defend them."

So wtf

I think the best thing to do is try and change theirs minds... Not beat it out of them... You would be surprised what can be achieved through
calm and civil discourse.

Nah you said it needs to be beaten out
and calm and civil ok so calmly civilly try to convince black ppl not to hate whites
Ok and? If we don't then what? My point is let them not like us if they don't ****ing want mate, there's little they can do off this hatred if black ppl even do hate whites
I'm sure there are many disgruntled ones yea
But there are disgruntled whites too and many are disgruntled about the same **** as blacks
There's a bit of a symbiosis between white struggle and black struggle in England when it comes to poverty and certain neighbourhoods
They have the same grievances, I've never met a hateful black in my life as much as they struggle even though I'm sure they get mad at "The Man"
I think deep down black ppl want to be treated a bit better by the gov't and strangers but hell so do many whites
They have every reason to be angry but again it's HARMLESS if they're not using this anger to do harm
Most normal suppress it and get on with life
Chats over tea about kumbaya loving each other is futile and trying to indoctrinate peace is unrealistic
What part the segregation=segragation
Or
More crime=more shootings?

Personally I think they seem more like common sense.

The way you've COMPLETELY ignored my post.
Original post by 0to100
I bet you upvoted wildleaves as well on the other page about "bad attitude to let black people not like white people because it's not peaceful"

And white people get called out for it without people like you rushing to defend them."

So wtf

and calm and civil ok so calmly civilly try to convince black ppl not to hate whites
Ok and? If we don't then what? My point is let them not like us if they don't ****ing want mate, there's little they can do off this hatred if black ppl even do hate whites
But there are disgruntled whites too and many are disgruntled about the same **** as blacks
There's a bit of a symbiosis between white struggle and black struggle in England when it comes to poverty and certain neighbourhoods
They have the same grievances, I've never met a hateful black in my life as much as they struggle even though I'm sure they get mad at "The Man"
I think deep down black ppl want to be treated a bit better by the gov't and strangers but hell so do many whites
They have every reason to be angry but again it's HARMLESS if they're not using this anger to do harm
Chats over tea about kumbaya loving each other is futile and trying to indoctrinate peace is unrealistic

Where on earth did i say that....
I think the other guy you quoted did. There is nothing unrealistic about promoting peace. I think people's grievances should
be addressed and misconceptions should be quashed. Together we can make this a better world.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by 0to100

So wtf

Yes hate facts the truth is blacks kill more blacks, commit violent crime more often (almost 50% of murders) and they kill police at a higher rate than polo kill them.

He was defending segregation I was demonstrating how rediculous his argument was.

I have nothing against most black people it is the black people who complain about stuff rather than take the initiative and get out of the environment they complain about, just like I don't have anything against people on jsa only the people who moan about it and don't try to help themselves (which some people do)
Where on earth did i say that....
I think the other guy you quoted did. There is nothing unrealistic about promoting peace. I think people's grievances should
be addressed and misconceptions should be quashed. Together we can make this a better world.

You said it on page 1 I'll get it for ya

Either way moving on this is about the utopia lala land you want to live in
Well yes the grievances should be addressed, never said they shouldnt
And theses grievances sometimes add to this accusation that blacks are just as racist or can be
The grievances though are the same as whites, like poverty, bad schools, unemployed, teen parenthood, single parenthood, violence, drugs, annoyed with political corruption or apathy, class inequality...
because we're all human and aside from skin everyone's struggling that's my point
So that's why I say blacks have every right to be angry but I think OP is exaggerating that blacks are all these things
Original post by 0to100
You said it on page 1 I'll get it for ya

Either way moving on this is about the utopia lala land you want to live in
Well yes the grievances should be addressed, never said they shouldnt
And theses grievances sometimes add to this accusation that blacks are just as racist or can be
The grievances though are the same as whites, like poverty, bad schools, unemployed, teen parenthood, single parenthood, violence, drugs, annoyed with political corruption or apathy, class inequality...
because we're all human and aside from skin everyone's struggling that's my point
So that's why I say blacks have every right to be angry but I think OP is exaggerating that blacks are all these things

Lol i said must be beaten , not beaten out of hahahahaha.
Anyway i pretty much agree with everything you said there so that's that..
(edited 7 years ago)
Yes hate facts the truth is blacks kill more blacks, commit violent crime more often (almost 50% of murders) and they kill police at a higher rate than polo kill them.

He was defending segregation I was demonstrating how rediculous his argument was.

I have nothing against most black people it is the black people who complain about stuff rather than take the initiative and get out of the environment they complain about, just like I don't have anything against people on jsa only the people who moan about it and don't try to help themselves (which some people do)

Yea but you're singling black people out, now you're tryna clean it up like "not ALL blacks" but this whole time you're labellin em mate
WHILE YOU TOLD ME that racism is a bad attitude and you upvoted the other bloke about the same **** an how we need to be peaceful

And see you your hatred or resentment is useless because you're whinging on the pc
so black resentment can be useless to
Like I said everyone's got grievances because we're all tryna survive
I'm not affected AT ALL if a black person don't like me
Like I understand
And I see what you're saying about...sat on dole bitching at the tele
But whites do that too, and Asians mate
Everyone does it because it's the gov't's fault not each other!
Lol i said must be beaten , not beaten out of hahahahaha.
Anyway i pretty much agree with everything you said there so that's that..

Well I didn't know how else to interpret beaten
And ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending