The Student Room Group

A-level Insight days 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Trapz99
If you excuse me, I'm off to revise for an econ test I have tomorrow- which i only realised I had five minutes ago

that's not very professional, it proves that you lack drive and abilities to plan your work, organize, multitask, prepare for work and it shows that you are not reliable, have no commitment, are reckless and carried out easily, you will never make it to IBD
Original post by studos
that's not very professional, it proves that you lack drive and abilities to plan your work, organize, multitask, prepare for work and it shows that you are not reliable, have no commitment, are reckless and carried out easily, you will never make it to IBD

Well, I am still in Year 12, not exactly going to be professional now, am I? I'm not currently interested in IBD anyway. It's a bit sad that you, an adult man, are trying to offend someone so young lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by studos

judging by his previous posts, he clearly doesn't lack drive and commitment. By the looks of your posts, you clearly do, it only takes 5 mins to find out what programmes you're eligible for or what CS is.
Original post by studos
I am at second year, which is pre-university exactly?

Pre-university is what it says on the tin, not at university yet.

If you really want to try, apply for internships this fall when they open up but as I've said before, it's very likely you'll be turned down across the board with your current position (severe non-target uni, 0 networking done, no idea of what role in a bank you want etc) so unless you start to really gear things up, it's not looking too rosy.
Reply 44
Original post by Princepieman
Pre-university is what it says on the tin, not at university yet.

If you really want to try, apply for internships this fall when they open up but as I've said before, it's very likely you'll be turned down across the board with your current position (severe non-target uni, 0 networking done, no idea of what role in a bank you want etc) so unless you start to really gear things up, it's not looking too rosy.

which of the:
2016 Industrial Attachment, Off-Cycle, Autumn Programs
2016 Insight (including Winter, Spring Programs)
2016 Summer Internship

says pre-uni????
I cannot apply to NONE of these three???
Original post by studos
which of the:
2016 Industrial Attachment, Off-Cycle, Autumn Programs
2016 Insight (including Winter, Spring Programs)
2016 Summer Internship

says pre-uni????
I cannot apply to NONE of these three???

I'm not bothering really, I've already told you what to apply for and when.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
I never asked you to tell me where to apply, I asked (not you specifically) what the terms Industrial Attachment, Off-Cycle, Autumn Programs etc mean
Original post by studos
I never asked you to tell me where to apply, I asked (not you specifically) what the terms Industrial Attachment, Off-Cycle, Autumn Programs etc mean

Google is your friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Daniel9998
you are by far the most irritating poster on TSR.....

but without him there would be no top quality banter

Admit it, we're all big fans of studos :smile:
You're speaking out of your ass on this one.. If anyone in this sub-forum has those qualities it is Trapz, he is the least judgemental and most supportive contributor on all threads in these forums.

If anyone will never make it to IBD, it is you. Asking what 'CS' is and not understanding what programmes you should apply for shows a severe lack of rudimentary research skills. Many have commented on this before, but your attitude of just wanting everything dropped to you on a plate is frankly, obnoxious. Even with all of this, your true Achilles heel is the rude and condescending way you respond to users who try to sincerely help you.

Stop trying to act like you're 'the ****'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:congrats:
just done the hsbc form. any ideas about when we can expect responses?
lol on the sly, loving the lack of knowledge combined with bits of ignorance and laziness of some people - makes for a thrilling read...
Original post by Trapz99
Admit it, we're all big fans of studos :smile:

Reminds me of: [video="youtube;fDr6X6fCvxw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDr6X6fCvxw[/video]
Original post by tazza ma razza
just done the hsbc form. any ideas about when we can expect responses?

Hey man I applied a couple of weeks ago now, and emailed them asking when we'd get a response, they they won't send out any responses till June.
Does anyone know when RBS open?

Also for their TalentQ tests does anyone have any tips/advice (and good websites for practice) that they'd like to recommend?

Are the tests really hard, and does your performance on the test determine how likely you will be fast-tracked?

Thanks
Original post by Sonnyjimisgod
Does anyone know when RBS open?

Also for their TalentQ tests does anyone have any tips/advice (and good websites for practice) that they'd like to recommend?

Are the tests really hard, and does your performance on the test determine how likely you will be fast-tracked?

Thanks

Will be in July.

AssessmentDay, JobTestPrep, GraduatesFirst etc..

Answered this on the first page. Everyone is fast tracked but your score determines where.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh how I've missed @studos
Will be in July.

AssessmentDay, JobTestPrep, GraduatesFirst etc..

Answered this on the first page. Everyone is fast tracked but your score determines where.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry man, didn't check the first page
Reply 59
will anyone answer my question?
I need to know if there are any open opportunities for applications now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending