The Student Room Group

How often do guys reject girls who approach them?

So, I'm not a confident girl when it comes to guys, I've had compliments from a few guys saying that I'm pretty and attractive but still don't have the confidence to approach them.

On a night out, would you guys reject a girl if she approached you?
Would you say confidence is a turn on?

Scroll to see replies

On a night out depends how keen you are, might reject you just to see if you push it, but not likely if I think you're attractive and just want to have sex :tongue:

Romantically, i'd reject you on principle though.
Reply 2
Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
On a night out depends how keen you are, might reject you just to see if you push it, but not likely if I think you're attractive and just want to have sex :tongue:

Romantically, i'd reject you on principle though.

Oh yeah, by this I mean as a one-night stand thing. Nothing to do romantically wise.
OP. it's one night. if you get rejected; it isn't the end of the world. after all, there are still 3.5billion guys to get through; and last i checked, if you were to meet one a second; you'd still wouldn't get through them all in one lifetime. let loose b; have fun.

hell. confidence is a turn on loool. who doesn't like confident chicks (as long as you know where the line is and don't go all controlling/possessive/arrogant/e.t.c)? what i hate though is women saying they'd never make a move and expect all the moves to be done by the guy. in my books (and most other guys) women who make moves first show initiative; and in a club; that gives you an edge over all the others
Reply 4
Original post by theDanIdentity
OP. it's one night. if you get rejected; it isn't the end of the world. after all, there are still 3.5billion guys to get through; and last i checked, if you were to meet one a second; you'd still wouldn't get through them all in one lifetime. let loose b; have fun.

hell. confidence is a turn on loool. who doesn't like confident chicks (as long as you know where the line is and don't go all controlling/possessive/arrogant/e.t.c)? what i hate though is women saying they'd never make a move and expect all the moves to be done by the guy. in my books (and most other guys) women who make moves first show initiative; and in a club; that gives you an edge over all the others

When you put it like that, this thread sound silly haha
It is silly. Lets all go to bed.
Original post by Anonymous
When you put it like that, this thread sound silly haha

He's wrong though.

There's not 3.5 billion men between the ages of 18-25

Then you factor in ones in England

Then you factor in ones that are single

Then you factor in able-bodied, non (extremely) mentally ill / terminal patients.

Then factor the ones that go to clubs

Suddenly you've got a lot less to work with
Reply 7
He's wrong though.

There's not 3.5 billion men between the ages of 18-25

Then you factor in ones in England

Then you factor in ones that are single

Then you factor in able-bodied, non (extremely) mentally ill / terminal patients.

Then factor the ones that go to clubs

Suddenly you've got a lot less to work with

In that case, I take back what I said, lol
In that case, I take back what I said, lol

Exclude the ignorant chav types as well, and criminals

And people with extreme religious / political views

Suddenly Mr Right is looking pretty tight... (forgot to factor transexuals as well)
Reply 9
Original post by RezzBerry
It is silly. Lets all go to bed.

Off you go then
Exclude the ignorant chav types as well, and criminals

And people with extreme religious / political views

Suddenly Mr Right is looking pretty tight... (forgot to factor transexuals as well)

Might just turn bi, at least then the odds double?
Might just turn bi, at least then the odds double?

Haha you'd think, but then there's a bit of prejudice against bisexuals which will lower the number below double as well.

:tongue: no worries there's probably tens of thousands of people who would make a good match, certainly not billions though.
Haha you'd think, but then there's a bit of prejudice against bisexuals which will lower the number below double as well.

:tongue: no worries there's probably tens of thousands of people who would make a good match, certainly not billions though.

Just need to find them first :tongue:
Just need to find them first :tongue:

Oh forgot gay, ugly, obese and abusive as well.

Lol going to bed. Good luck with it.
Guys don't reject sex.
Reply 15
So, I'm not a confident girl when it comes to guys, I've had compliments from a few guys saying that I'm pretty and attractive but still don't have the confidence to approach them.

On a night out, would you guys reject a girl if she approached you?
Would you say confidence is a turn on?

If you, as a girl, had enough confidence to go against all ur natural instincts and approached me to ask for my number....i'd marry you. Im genuinely honest. Thats how rare it is
Oh forgot gay, ugly, obese and abusive as well.

Lol going to bed. Good luck with it.

You forgot drug addicts too.

Guess that leaves me down to 1.
Original post by infumed
If you, as a girl, had enough confidence to go against all ur natural instincts and approached me to ask for my number....i'd marry you. Im genuinely honest. Thats how rare it is

Set a time, a date and a place and it might just happen. At least then I won't become a cat lady:yy:
Reply 18
Set a time, a date and a place and it might just happen. At least then I won't become a cat lady:yy:

Lol done! PM me
You forgot drug addicts too.

Guess that leaves me down to 1.

Yep :wink:

Not for long though :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending