The Student Room Group

the guy im seeing is disgusted by my stretchmarks :(

I was seriously considering dating him but im not sure what to do any longer. He still sees me, messages me and sleeps with me but he said he was turned off and repulsed by few stretchmarks around my nipples. I also have a birth mark on my butt cheek and he constantly makes fun of it when we have sex. Does this mean he won't want to be in a relationship with me??
Does anyone else have stretchmarks and birth marks? Is there any way to get rid of them? Please keep anon.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I was seriously considering dating him but im not sure what to do any longer. He still sees me, messages me and sleeps with me but he said he was turned off and repulsed by few stretchmarks around my nipples. I also have a birth mark on my butt cheek and he constantly makes fun of it when we have sex. Does this mean he won't want to be in a relationship with me??
Does anyone else have stretchmarks and birth marks? Is there any way to get rid of them? Please keep anon.

I wouldnt want to be around anyone that is so insensitive and crass about your looks. How old are you both?

I heard bio oil can help stretch marks but i dont know to what degree or even if thats true..

Bail on the guy, he is a loser
Cheeky
maybe he doesn't know about natural beauty that has everything... scars, spots, stretch marks :colondollar:
lol **** him.
he should love u for who u r, and if he makes fun of u then he does not love u. break up
What is so disgusting about stretchmarks though?

It's okay, they are not stretch marks, they are sexy tiger stripes!! OKAY?!

Reply 6
Perhaps you should consider breaking it off with him? If he genuinely bullies you for such trivial things then just imagine what kind of a boyfriend he would be if you two were in a relationship and you happened to gain a little bit of weight...

I have stretch marks on the sides of my hips and a birthmark on the right side of my ribs. You shouldn't worry about it. Stretch marks, birthmarks and scars don't make a person ugly!! A personality like his does though.

I have no real right to say this, but in all honesty this guy is an insensitive idiot and I would dump him.
End it.

You deserve better. You should be with a guy who loves you from head to toe, not a guy who says he's disgusted and makes fun of it.
The guy you're seeing is disgusting. :s-smilie:
Original post by Ananaz
Perhaps you should consider breaking it off with him? If he genuinely bullies you for such trivial things then just imagine what kind of a boyfriend he would be if you two were in a relationship and you happened to gain a little bit of weight...

I have stretch marks on the sides of my hips and a birthmark on the right side of my ribs. You shouldn't worry about it. Stretch marks, birthmarks and scars don't make a person ugly!! A personality like his does though.

Ah a fellow tigress. :u:

Yup I have them in the same place (and under my rib).

I have no idea how they make you ugly though...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Ah a fellow tigress. :u:

Yup I have them in the same place (and under my rib).

I have no idea how they made you ugly though...

What do you mean? :s-smilie:
Original post by Ananaz
What do you mean? :s-smilie:

make*

I have no idea how they are considered "ugly"?

there is nothing disgusting about stretch marks.
Reply 13
make*

Ah, that's my point as well. I was just referring to what the guy OP was describing seemed to imply.
Reply 14
He sounds like a ******, get rid :smile:

He seems to be the kind of guy that only wants one thing sex. It wouldn't surprise me if that were the case as you can tell by the way he treats you with total lack of respect.
Does this mean he won't want to be in a relationship with me??

Better question: Why would you want to be in a relationship with him?

He sounds like the type of guy who gets freaked out when a girl tells him she's on her period. Best get rid. :wink:

A relationship is about much more than sex and the first thing a dating relationship should be about is mutual respect. Many, many women have stretch marks. Is he perfect? Perfect teeth, perfect skin, perfect physique, perfect height, perfect personality, family, etc.? If the answer is no to any of those things (or anything else) how do you respond? I doubt you're telling him how repulsive he is in his imperfection. Being 'repulsed' is so strong.....and rude! Please consider how this 'friendship/relationship' makes you feel. Do you feel happy, strong, valued when you're together? If the answer is 'no' - and how could you feel happy etc. if he says he's repulsed- then please end it with him. He is being emotionally abusive. This will not improve, he will only find more to critique you about in the future. You're not perfect..... nor is he ...but the part of him that is the ugliest is his lack of respect, lack of understanding, lack of appreciation for you as person. I'm quit sure you're not the only one he treats or will treat in this manner. For your own mental sake please don't allow this to go further into anything "official". There really are plenty of other guys out there who are not going to look for a reason to disrespect you and who will appreciate all of you! Good Luck!
OP you're going about it the wrong way..you don't need advice on how to get rid of them..GET RID OF HIM instead.

I'm a guy and I'm telling you, you literally need to get rid of him..like yesterday and never, ever speak to him again. And never, ever tolerate anyone like that.

You're better than that. Be with someone who is with you and accepts every part of you...not someone who (this is the bit that even upsets me the most let alone) will sleep with you and is using you for fun (so sorry, but it's true).

I am more saddened by the fact you are even concerned whether he'd want a relationship? Who cares? He's a donkey! Get rid! Move on!
Reply 19
make*

you really have no idea

Latest

Trending

Trending