You?
Original post by HuzaifahN
Posted from TSR MobileINFJ-AAdvocate.

Woo got the same!
Screen Shot 2016-05-09 at 08.22.28.png
Reply 86
Adventurer ISFP-T
COMMANDER (ENTJ-A)

3% of the population apparently. Mildly interesting nonsense as usual, but I have nothing better to do :tongue:

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.
Original post by ByronicHero
COMMANDER (ENTJ-A)

3% of the population apparently. Mildly interesting nonsense as usual, but I have nothing better to do :tongue:

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.

You're an extrovert? :hmmm:

Also I got ISTP yesterday. :rip: feelings.

Look at the weaknesses though they are so true. :devil:

Stubborn As easily as ISTPs go with the flow, they can also ignore it entirely, and usually move in another direction with little apology or sensitivity. If someone tries to change ISTPs' habits, lifestyle or ideas through criticism, they can become quite blunt in their irritation.

Insensitive ISTPs use logic, and even when they try to meet others halfway with empathy and emotional sensitivity, it rarely seems to quite come out right, if anything is even said at all.

Private and Reserved ISTP personalities are notoriously difficult to get to know. They are true introverts, keeping their personal matters to themselves, and often just prefer silence to small talk.

Easily Bored ISTPs enjoy novelty, which makes them excellent tinkerers, but much less reliable when it comes to focusing on things long-term. Once something is understood, ISTPs tend to simply move on to something new and more interesting.

Dislike Commitment Long-term commitments are particularly onerous for ISTPs. They prefer to take things day-by-day, and the feeling of being locked into something for a long time is downright oppressive. This can be a particular challenge in ISTPs' romantic relationships.

Risky Behavior This stubbornness, difficulty with others' emotions, focus on the moment, and easy boredom can lead to unnecessary and unhelpful boundary-pushing, just for fun. ISTPs have been known to escalate conflict and danger just to see where it goes, something that can have disastrous consequences for everyone around if they lose control of the situation.

What do you think :lol:
@undercxver do this test if you haven't already and then report back. Quickly.
Original post by Freudian Slit
You're an extrovert? :hmmm:

Also I got ISTP yesterday. :rip: feelings.

Look at the weaknesses though they are so true. :devil:

Stubborn As easily as ISTPs go with the flow, they can also ignore it entirely, and usually move in another direction with little apology or sensitivity. If someone tries to change ISTPs' habits, lifestyle or ideas through criticism, they can become quite blunt in their irritation.

Insensitive ISTPs use logic, and even when they try to meet others halfway with empathy and emotional sensitivity, it rarely seems to quite come out right, if anything is even said at all.

Private and Reserved ISTP personalities are notoriously difficult to get to know. They are true introverts, keeping their personal matters to themselves, and often just prefer silence to small talk.

Easily Bored ISTPs enjoy novelty, which makes them excellent tinkerers, but much less reliable when it comes to focusing on things long-term. Once something is understood, ISTPs tend to simply move on to something new and more interesting.

Dislike Commitment Long-term commitments are particularly onerous for ISTPs. They prefer to take things day-by-day, and the feeling of being locked into something for a long time is downright oppressive. This can be a particular challenge in ISTPs' romantic relationships.

Risky Behavior This stubbornness, difficulty with others' emotions, focus on the moment, and easy boredom can lead to unnecessary and unhelpful boundary-pushing, just for fun. ISTPs have been known to escalate conflict and danger just to see where it goes, something that can have disastrous consequences for everyone around if they lose control of the situation.

What do you think :lol:

Indeed, though I choose to be an introvert much of the time these days.

I don't really know, but none of those strike me as obviously incorrect. Evidently you agree with them. Mine are:

Stubborn and Dominant Sometimes all this confidence and willpower can go too far, and ENTJs are all too capable of digging in their heels, trying to win every single debate and pushing their vision, and theirs alone.

Intolerant "It's my way or the highway" People with the ENTJ personality type are notoriously unsupportive of any idea that distracts from their primary goals, and even more so of ideas based on emotional considerations. ENTJs won't hesitate a second to make that fact clear to those around them.

Impatient Some people need more time to think than others, an intolerable delay to quick-thinking ENTJs. They may misinterpret contemplation as stupidity or disinterest in their haste, a terrible mistake for a leader to make.

Arrogant ENTJ personalities respect quick thoughts and firm convictions, their own qualities, and look down on those who don't match up. This relationship is a challenge for most other personality types who are perhaps not timid in their own right, but will seem so beside overbearing ENTJs.

Poor Handling of Emotions All this bluster, alongside the assumed supremacy of rationalism, makes ENTJs distant from their own emotional expression and sometimes downright scornful of others'. People with this personality type often trample others' feelings, inadvertently hurting their partners and friends, especially in emotionally charged situations.

Cold and Ruthless Their obsession with efficiency and unwavering belief in the merits of rationalism, especially professionally, makes ENTJs incredibly insensitive in pursuing their goals, dismissing personal circumstances, sensitivities, and preferences as irrational and irrelevant.

I'm probably a couple of those things :dontknow:
Original post by callumhowieson
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I got mediator (INFP) which is pretty much what I was expecting. What about you?

INTJ-T
Indeed, though I choose to be an introvert much of the time these days.

I don't really know, but none of those strike me as obviously incorrect. Evidently you agree with them. Mine are:

Stubborn and Dominant Sometimes all this confidence and willpower can go too far, and ENTJs are all too capable of digging in their heels, trying to win every single debate and pushing their vision, and theirs alone.

Intolerant "It's my way or the highway" People with the ENTJ personality type are notoriously unsupportive of any idea that distracts from their primary goals, and even more so of ideas based on emotional considerations. ENTJs won't hesitate a second to make that fact clear to those around them.

Impatient Some people need more time to think than others, an intolerable delay to quick-thinking ENTJs. They may misinterpret contemplation as stupidity or disinterest in their haste, a terrible mistake for a leader to make.

Arrogant ENTJ personalities respect quick thoughts and firm convictions, their own qualities, and look down on those who don't match up. This relationship is a challenge for most other personality types who are perhaps not timid in their own right, but will seem so beside overbearing ENTJs.

Poor Handling of Emotions All this bluster, alongside the assumed supremacy of rationalism, makes ENTJs distant from their own emotional expression and sometimes downright scornful of others'. People with this personality type often trample others' feelings, inadvertently hurting their partners and friends, especially in emotionally charged situations.

Cold and Ruthless Their obsession with efficiency and unwavering belief in the merits of rationalism, especially professionally, makes ENTJs incredibly insensitive in pursuing their goals, dismissing personal circumstances, sensitivities, and preferences as irrational and irrelevant.

I'm probably a couple of those things :dontknow:

Lol I would say you're all of them tbh. :lol: But then I don't really know you properly. But from what I've observed :mmm:

Yeah well what's weird is I'm normally an INFP and I always agree with the positive traits of that type but don't think the negative traits sound like me. Then for ISTP I don't agree with the positive part but completely identify with the negative part.

So I'm obviously a weird mixture between the two.
Reply 93
Original post by banterboy
a few type break downs

NPs- thinkers who are able to grasp abstract concept and ideas and not just think about putting bicycle chains on or something. The master race.

NJs--decent at what they want to accomplish but mentally limited compared to NPs

diplomats-- a bunch of woolly pussies

Sentinels-- tend to be very orthodox and boring, they accept whatever is popular as fact and have zero critical thinking skills, however can fix your car.

explorers--massive slags

Yes, I'm sure Isaac Newton, an INTJ as far as we can tell, was "mentally limited."

All four temperaments have their advantages and disadvantage, for example:

NTPs are capable of understanding abstract ideas easily and cope very well in unforeseen circumstances but unfortunately may struggle to plan ahead and their lack for need of closure can result in them never actually putting into action their grand schemes.

NTJs are also capable of easily understanding abstract ideas and are masterful planners and strategists, allowing them to work extremely efficiently but sacrificing their capability to work as easily when they cannot see what is coming.

Each type is necessary for society to function as each brings a unique view on the various issues that may arise for humanity. No type is better than the other, although each person will naturally feel their type is the best as other people of that type will hold the same or similar values to the person in question. An INTJ here.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Freudian Slit
Lol I would say you're all of them tbh. :lol: But then I don't really know you properly. But from what I've observed :mmm:

Yeah well what's weird is I'm normally an INFP and I always agree with the positive traits of that type but don't think the negative traits sound like me. Then for ISTP I don't agree with the positive part but completely identify with the negative part.

So I'm obviously a weird mixture between the two.

I am certainly dominant and sometimes arrogant. I don't think I am particularly intolerant - except of stupidity, wilful ignorance and the rest of that cast of characters. I'm possibly impatient with some people, but I don't think that I am cold or ruthless. At the end of the day we will all recognise aspects of most of these traits in ourselves but, given my work with people with profound learning difficulties, mental health issues, histories of substance abuse and the like, I wouldn't think that cold, intolerant or impatient were useful descriptors for me.

Interestingly I don't find the stated strengths to be very accurate at all. I'm certainly confident and strong-willed (and am told I have charisma, though it would be improper to state it myself), but I'm not at all efficient or energetic. In fact I am the opposite - my life has essentially been me being unable to muster the motivation to do anything.

Efficient ENTJs see inefficiency not just as a problem in its own right, but as something that pulls time and energy away from all their future goals, an elaborate sabotage consisting of irrationality and laziness. People with the ENTJ personality type will root out such behavior wherever they go.

Energetic Rather than finding this process taxing ENTJs are energized by it, genuinely enjoying leading their teams forward as they implement their plans and goals.

Self-Confident ENTJs couldn't do this if they were plagued by self-doubt they trust their abilities, make known their opinions, and believe in their capacities as leaders.

Strong-Willed Nor do they give up when the going gets tough ENTJ personalities strive to achieve their goals, but really nothing is quite as satisfying to them as rising to the challenge of each obstacle in their run to the finish line.

Strategic Thinkers ENTJs exemplify the difference between moment-to-moment crisis management and navigating the challenges and steps of a bigger plan, and are known for examining every angle of a problem and not just resolving momentary issues, but moving the whole project forward with their solutions.

Charismatic and Inspiring These qualities combine to create individuals who are able to inspire and invigorate others, who people actually want to be their leaders, and this in turn helps ENTJs to accomplish their often ambitious goals that could never be finished alone.
Original post by callumhowieson
https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I got mediator (INFP) which is pretty much what I was expecting. What about you?

:smile:

Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Done this test loads. More turbulent than ever before, woot woot

intp.png

Interesting i managed to get 100% introvert :biggrin:

Reply 96
ISFJ-T
I am certainly dominant and sometimes arrogant. I don't think I am particularly intolerant - except of stupidity, wilful ignorance and the rest of that cast of characters. I'm possibly impatient with some people, but I don't think that I am cold or ruthless. At the end of the day we will all recognise aspects of most of these traits in ourselves but, given my work with people with profound learning difficulties, mental health issues, histories of substance abuse and the like, I wouldn't think that cold, intolerant or impatient were useful descriptors for me.

Interestingly I don't find the stated strengths to be very accurate at all. I'm certainly confident and strong-willed (and am told I have charisma, though it would be improper to state it myself), but I'm not at all efficient or energetic. In fact I am the opposite - my life has essentially been me being unable to muster the motivation to do anything.

Efficient ENTJs see inefficiency not just as a problem in its own right, but as something that pulls time and energy away from all their future goals, an elaborate sabotage consisting of irrationality and laziness. People with the ENTJ personality type will root out such behavior wherever they go.

Energetic Rather than finding this process taxing ENTJs are energized by it, genuinely enjoying leading their teams forward as they implement their plans and goals.

Self-Confident ENTJs couldn't do this if they were plagued by self-doubt they trust their abilities, make known their opinions, and believe in their capacities as leaders.

Strong-Willed Nor do they give up when the going gets tough ENTJ personalities strive to achieve their goals, but really nothing is quite as satisfying to them as rising to the challenge of each obstacle in their run to the finish line.

Strategic Thinkers ENTJs exemplify the difference between moment-to-moment crisis management and navigating the challenges and steps of a bigger plan, and are known for examining every angle of a problem and not just resolving momentary issues, but moving the whole project forward with their solutions.

Charismatic and Inspiring These qualities combine to create individuals who are able to inspire and invigorate others, who people actually want to be their leaders, and this in turn helps ENTJs to accomplish their often ambitious goals that could never be finished alone.

Yes I would say you are definitely some of those but not energetic and efficient! Though, it seems as when you are in the full positive version of yourself (i.e. when you lift etc.) you are infact those things, but life has just taken them out of you? I guess there is a difference between our core personality and then the one which we project because life and things. I guess that disconnect can often underly MH issues imo.

Here are the strengths for INFP and I think they are so definitely me but the weaknesses really aren't e.g. dislike dealing with data- I LOVE DATA :lol:

Idealistic INFPs' friends and loved ones will come to admire and depend on them for their optimism. Their unshaken belief that all people are inherently good, perhaps simply misunderstood, lends itself to an incredibly resilient attitude in the face of hardship.

Seek and Value Harmony People with the INFP personality type have no interest in having power over others, and don't much care for domineering attitudes at all. They prefer a more democratic approach, and work hard to ensure that every voice and perspective is heard.

Open-Minded and Flexible A live-and-let-live attitude comes naturally to INFPs, and they dislike being constrained by rules. INFPs give the benefit of the doubt too, and so long as their principles and ideas are not being challenged, they'll support others' right to do what they think is right.

Very Creative INFPs combine their intuitive nature with their open-mindedness to allow them to see things from unconventional perspectives. Being able to connect many far-flung dots into a single theme, it's no wonder that many INFPs are celebrated poets and authors.

Passionate and Energetic When something captures INFPs' imagination and speaks to their beliefs, they go all in, dedicating their time, energy, thoughts and emotions to the project. Their shyness keeps them from the podium, but they are the first to lend a helping hand where it's needed.

Dedicated and Hard-Working While others focusing on the challenges of the moment may give up when the going gets tough, INFPs (especially Assertive ones) have the benefit of their far-reaching vision to help them through. Knowing that what they are doing is meaningful gives people with this personality type a sense of purpose and even courage when it comes to accomplishing something they believe in.

ENFJ-T Protagonist :smile: it was kinda hard to not make the answers neutral:biggrin:
Original post by espace13
Yes, I'm sure Isaac Newton, an INTJ as far as we can tell, was mentally limited.

All four temperaments have their advantages and disadvantage, for example:

NTPs are capable of understanding abstract ideas easily and cope very well in unforeseen circumstances but unfortunately may struggle to plan ahead and their lack for need of closure can result in them never actually putting into action their grand schemes.
NTJs are also capable of easily understanding abstract ideas and are masterful planners and strategists, allowing them to work extremely efficiently but sacrificing their capability to work as easily when they cannot see what is coming.

Each type is necessary for society to function as each brings a unique view on the various issues that may arise for humanity. No type is better than the other, although each person will naturally feel their type is the best as other people of that type will hold the same or similar values to the person in question. An INTJ here.

intp and entp have the highest iqs. just accept that we're the master race

Quick Reply

Latest