The Student Room Group

Bank of England A-level internship 2016

Scroll to see replies

I don't know if i should bother with the next stage? i need to revise for my mocks this week. i already have an internship this summer but i really wanted this... i think maybe i'll just apply next year?? but idk bc this would be great to talk about in personal statement.
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
I don't know if i should bother with the next stage? i need to revise for my mocks this week. i already have an internship this summer but i really wanted this... i think maybe i'll just apply next year?? but idk bc this would be great to talk about in personal statement.

If you already have something else planned for the summer I wouldnt really bother then?

I am a dickhead....completely forgot about the deadline...so looks like an automatic rejection for me :frown:
Original post by ♥Samantha♥

I've been having exams the past two weeks and I just had 2 exams today, yet I did the tests last night lol
Has anyone actually received offers from the BoE?
Original post by Jasinfinities
I've been having exams the past two weeks and I just had 2 exams today, yet I did the tests last night lol

It wasn't just about mocks... It was mainly that I already have an internship this summer which I have accepted so there was no point wasting energy applying if it was gonna clash.
Has anyone actually received offers from the BoE?

I've pased the online numerical + verbal tests stage and done the second stage. Haven't heard anything after that
Original post by thesmallman
I've pased the online numerical + verbal tests stage and done the second stage. Haven't heard anything after that

Same. Which division did you choose? And btw I remember you from the LSE thread haha
Same. Which division did you choose? And btw I remember you from the LSE thread haha

I chose operations- seems like the most interesting bit out of the available options, wbu?

Ahaha yeah I think you PMed me at one point be4 :biggrin:
Original post by thesmallman
I chose operations- seems like the most interesting bit out of the available options, wbu?

Ahaha yeah I think you PMed me at one point be4 :biggrin:

Agreed, especially the global aspect of operations. I chose Statistics in the end cause I thought statistical modelling would be really useful. \

Good luck:tongue: Hopefully I'll see you at BoE in summer hahaha
Reply 29
Has anyone recieved like their results after stage 2 its been ages lol
Reply 30
Original post by o.s.s15
Has anyone recieved like their results after stage 2 its been ages lol

Yeah, I got invited to a video interview and the deadline for those was 3rd May, that's strange that they haven't even bothered to tell you your outcome
Original post by mars198
Yeah, I got invited to a video interview and the deadline for those was 3rd May, that's strange that they haven't even bothered to tell you your outcome

Same, I've done the video interview and haven't heard from them since then.
Reply 32
Same, I've done the video interview and haven't heard from them since then.

Me too, any idea when we find out and how long it is?
Does anyone have the link to the login page of our application? (The one that goes like 'wtsv7' or something similar) I can't seem to find how to view my application...
Original post by DreamBig12
Does anyone have the link to the login page of our application? (The one that goes like 'wtsv7' or something similar) I can't seem to find how to view my application...

I just checked mine and it doesn't say anything on there.
Reply 35
Original post by mars198

Hopefully they will reply because when i passed the part some people got theirs earlier than me, but if i dont get in then ah well, and I hope it goes well for you
It's been almost two weeks since I completed the video interview, has anyone heard from them yet?
It's been almost two weeks since I completed the video interview, has anyone heard from them yet?

Nope. Maybe they're a bit busy with recruitment right now. I've waited for a month before for a job offer for another job.
Nah don't think anyone's heard anything yet
Has anyone heard anything yet? It just seems bizarre how they were so quick getting back to us after the first two stages, and now they are taking a long time...
Maybe it's just: no reply = unsuccessful ...?

Quick Reply

Latest