The Student Room Group

Pregnant Woman Shot 15 Times by Israeli Forces

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KaminiZindagi
Not true at all !!
Lebanese people hate Israel from the bottom of their heart.
Believe this is a misconception. You also have to understand that Christian Arabs are far more religious and hence because of the whole story with Jesus it kinda became all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you suggesting that 100% of Lebanese people are anti-Semitic?
Reply 121
Original post by Aceadria
You haven't provided any evidence, Mona-S. But when you do, please do quote me.

I did, Aceadria. When you decide to stop being so close minded, then you quote me.
Original post by Mr Moon Man
Palestine isn't a country so how can Israel have illegal settlements???

Only reason that it is not a recognized country is because the world needed to give Israel land after WW2 and felt after what the Nazis did they could just chuck them out and create the state of Israel at the expense of the Palestinians.

If the Jews didn't have the history they had and the alliances due to that, they would be considered war criminals or at least crimes against humanity.
Original post by Mr Moon Man
Palestine isn't a country so how can Israel have illegal settlements???

Palestine isn't a country?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_the_State_of_Palestine#/media/File:u:N_Resolution_of_Palestine_as_Observer_State.svg
Original post by Mona-S
I did, Aceadria. When you decide to stop being so close minded, then you quote me.

You have misquoted my poll; provided a flawed poll; used a straw man argument; and provided an article that shows Muslims being charitable. I fail to see how this in any way constitutes evidence that Muslims, as a rule, are not Anti-Semitic.

If Lebanon polulations consists of 40 prcnt Christians and only 3 prcnt of people have favorable views on Jews then that should ring bells.

In Egypt 10prct of people are Christians...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hating Israel does not make you anti semtic. LOL
Even questioning the existence of Israel does not make you anti semitic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If Lebanon polulations consists of 40 prcnt Christians and only 3 prcnt of people have favorable views on Jews then that should ring bells.

I'll put it to you again: are you suggesting that 100% of the Lebanese people are anti-Semitic?
I'll put it to you again: are you suggesting that 100% of the Lebanese people are anti-Semitic?

98prct .. thats what statistics tend to suggest.:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In Egypt 10prct of people are Christians...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Interesting that Christians are viewed more favourably in Lebanon than in the USA, and in Jordan than Israel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hating Israel does not make you anti semtic. LOL
Even questioning the existence of Israel does not make you anti semitic.

Why is it not anti-Semitic? Would you suggest that the Jews do not have the right to a nation?
Original post by anarchism101
Interesting that Christians are viewed more favourably in Lebanon than in the USA, and in Jordan than Israel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

why wouldnt they. Christians and Muslims have been residing these areas for centuries now

Posted from TSR Mobile
98prct .. thats what statistics tend to suggest.:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not 100%. Secondly, mind providing a source?
That's not 100%. Secondly, mind providing a source?

I never suggested 100prcnt..lol
dont put words into my mouth.
i dont mind..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 134
You have misquoted my poll; provided a flawed poll; used a straw man argument; and provided an article that shows Muslims being charitable. I fail to see how this in any way constitutes evidence that Muslims, as a rule, are not Anti-Semitic.

I did not misquote you; please read your previous quote where you wrote 'In Lebanon, all Muslims say they have a very unfavorable view of Jews.' I don't know if you know this but all usually means 100%, any poll that says this is inaccurate and unreliable.

As you said before, your opinion that the poll I provided was flawed, does not matter, because, well it's your opinion.
Also, you have shown no evidence that say British Muslims hate Jews, and therefore, your original argument about hating Jews is invalid.
Why is it not anti-Semitic? Would you suggest that the Jews do not have the right to a nation?

If you mean a nation-state, then yes, absolutely. I don't believe any ethnic group has a 'right' to a state. Plenty do not have a state. I'm very much opposed to ethnically defined states.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes because when has ethnic nationalism ever gone wrong.
Original post by Mona-S

Opinions are what make facts

Original post by BaconandSauce
Nope

Try harder

Lol your disapproving her opinion by saying an opinion. If opinions don't make facts, then your 'nope' is just an opinion, and not a fact.
Original post by ShiningNights
Lol your disapproving her opinion by saying an opinion. If opinions don't make facts, then your 'nope' is just an opinion, and not a fact.

Nope my 'nope' is a fact

factfakt/nounnoun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is known or proved to be true.

as opinions do not make fact (what an absolutely asinine thing to claim though)

but do tell me as I'm confused do you think opinions are facts?

But as the poster seems to have the IQ of a hamster (an opinion) perhaps this will help them (or not as they case may be)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/skillswise/factsheet/en06opin-l1-f-what-is-fact-and-opinion
(edited 7 years ago)
So sad; all she was trying to do was carry out a simple terror attack.

Quick Reply

Latest