The Student Room Group

French A2 AQA Speaking

Hi guys! Just had a random thought; since there are six cards overall, and there's always two for each topic i.e. Carte A and Carte D are environment cards, do we get two cards from both sections? For example, if I got Carte B, would I have to get Carte D or F (since E would be the same topic) or can I still get Carte A or C?

It's really random I know but it would be great to have an answer! :smile:
Hi , fellow person studying the oral I got it tomorrow.
35 minutes (including 20 minutes preparation time)
50 marks
Part 1 Discussion of a stimulus card
(5 minutes)Candidates have 20 minutes supervised preparation time during which they should prepare one of two cards given to them by the examiner. The two cards will cover two separate topics. The cards will be selected at random from a set of six provided by AQA. These will be based on three of the topics prescribed for A2, ie Environment, the Multicultural Society and Contemporary Social Issues. Two cards will be set from each topic area, covering different sub-topics, eg a card on Pollution and a card on Energy from the topic Environment. Candidates are expected to choose one of the two points of view expressed on their chosen card, present this point of view for no more than one minute and then defend or justify it.Hope this helped and good luck with your speaking
BONNE CHANCE!
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi, fellow person doing GCE french got the oral tomorrow myself
35 minutes (including 20 minutes preparation time)
50 marks
Part 1 Discussion of a stimulus card
(5 minutes)Candidates have 20 minutes supervised preparation time during which they should prepare one of two cards given to them by the examiner. The two cards will cover two separate topics. The cards will be selected at random from a set of six provided by AQA. These will be based on three of the topics prescribed for A2, ie Environment, the Multicultural Society and Contemporary Social Issues. Two cards will be set from each topic area, covering different sub-topics, eg a card on Pollution and a card on Energy from the topic Environment. Candidates are expected to choose one of the two points of view expressed on their chosen card, present this point of view for no more than one minute and then defend or justify it.Hope this helped and good luck with your speaking
BONNE CHANCE!
(edited 7 years ago)
do you guys study a film for cultural topic? My exam is on tuesday
Yes I did ''Au Revoir Les enfants''. Just had mine today Good Luck!
Reply 5
Original post by safhassan
Yes I did ''Au Revoir Les enfants''. Just had mine today Good Luck!

@safhassan I did mine today aswell ! Hope yours went well, I was quite happy with mine, i got space technology and cars in cities - which ones did you get ?
Reply 6
Original post by cbre1996
@safhassan I did mine today aswell ! Hope yours went well, I was quite happy with mine, i got space technology and cars in cities - which ones did you get ?

Hi! I've got my exam tomorrow morning, did you find that the two options were really different, as in you could really argue your point, or were they not that strong? I did Spanish last week and found that the opinions weren't as forceful as I expected, so just wondering whether french will be the same :smile: Thanks!
I got racism paper about immigrants and racism
Reply 8
Personally i think that was quite hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending