The Student Room Group

OCR Psychology AS Predictions 2016???

Does anyone have any predictions of what may come up in the Psych Core paper? (G542/01)
Original post by JC 123
Does anyone have any predictions of what may come up in the Psych Core paper? (G542/01)

Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Fox Corner
Hi! I moved this to the Psychology forum for you - you're more likely to get an answer here :smile:

any chance you could link me the forum
Original post by Mmmbbb
any chance you could link me the forum

yep, it's right here :parrot:
Same thoughts here, I have no idea what's coming up :frown: dreading it though!!!
I have a feeling Maguire, Griffiths and Samuel & Bryant will come up for Section B as they haven't come up for a few years now but not sure about Section C :/
Dreading it though
Original post by Crowley'sGhost
I have a feeling Maguire, Griffiths and Samuel & Bryant will come up for Section B as they haven't come up for a few years now but not sure about Section C :/
Dreading it though

I've looked at what approaches/perspectives could come up for Section C and the only ones I can think of are Social & Developmental, which haven't come up since 2012 or Behaviourist which last came up in 2014
Original post by CandyDance
I've looked at what approaches/perspectives could come up for Section C and the only ones I can think of are Social & Developmental, which haven't come up since 2012 or Behaviourist which last came up in 2014

I hope Social comes up! That's the only one I properly know tbh :/
How are you feeling about the exam anyway?
Original post by Crowley'sGhost
I hope Social comes up! That's the only one I properly know tbh :/
How are you feeling about the exam anyway?

Social would be a dream come true, but the other two options aren't that bad either, I'm feeling alright for this exam, still waiting for the nerves to kick in....
Original post by CandyDance
Social would be a dream come true, but the other two options aren't that bad either, I'm feeling alright for this exam, still waiting for the nerves to kick in....

I'm quite nervous tbh as I feel like I've forgotten everything :/
Really need to get more than a D in it this year!
how did you guys think it went? I got confused on section C on the bit that was C on how data was collected, was it on about like observations on how the data was collected? I feel it went well, but then almost too well for it to be right!!
Original post by Tricks111
how did you guys think it went? I got confused on section C on the bit that was C on how data was collected, was it on about like observations on how the data was collected? I feel it went well, but then almost too well for it to be right!!

Same! I'm so glad Freud came up in Section B and the Social Approach in Section C :smile:

Quick Reply