The Student Room Group

Would you turn gay if there were no girls left?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JPO92
The study was general 'attitudes'. This may, or may not include willingness of heterosexuals to engage in homosexual acts.

So, in essence speculative.
Reply 101
Original post by XOR_
So, in essence speculative.

Isn't every social question?

A great deal less speculative as an opinion than a number of others on this site I would wager.

I haven't the time to analyse anything else, but I can make an educated guess that those people who are exposed to homosexuals are more likely than those who are not, to engage in homosexual behaviour.
Original post by JPO92
Isn't every social question?

A great deal less speculative as an opinion than a number of others on this site I would wager.

I haven't the time to analyse anything else, but I can make an educated guess that those people who are exposed to homosexuals are more likely than those who are not, to engage in homosexual behaviour.

That's fine, I'm just pointing out that what a social study suggests is not always the case and so it's a less than definitive proof on my or others on this thread's actions given the hypothetical scenario that all women were dead.
Reply 103
Original post by XOR_
That's fine, I'm just pointing out that what a social study suggests is not always the case and so it's a less than definitive proof on my or others on this thread's actions given the hypothetical scenario that all women were dead.

Yes of course, I know this as well as you. But we can make better judgement calls on a hypothetical question. I believe that my judgement is measured and appropriate, as I am sure you feel that yours is also.

We will reconvene when the event arises to discuss.
Original post by JPO92
Yes of course, I know this as well as you. But we can make better judgement calls on a hypothetical question. I believe that my judgement is measured and appropriate, as I am sure you feel that yours is also.

We will reconvene when the event arises to discuss.

Sure :biggrin:.
Speak to the hand.
I don't think anyone would magically turn gay, but I think a lot of men would start to realise they aren't as hetero as they thought they were.
Original post by L1U1x1o
This question is for straight males, would you go gay if there are no girls around? Can it be possible for a straight male to force themselves to fancy the same sex?

You only need to look at prison and see that the answer is yes. End of thread.
Original post by loveleest
LMAO, I mean you have straight men that have sex with other men in prisons to realse their sexual urges so what does that show.

Some of you guys are lying.

I wouldn't say that they're lying. They've just never experienced a situation as adverse as the one described here so they can't see themselves doing such things. But as the saying goes, desperate times calls for desperate measures (getting off in this case).
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You only need to look at prison and see that the answer is yes. End of thread.

No, not end of thread at all. That answer does not stand up to even the most basic psychology or biology of humans.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending