The Student Room Group

So this has been happening...?

Basically, I met this girl in a school production that we were both in, and we became really good friends, and since then we've been messaging each other until late almost every single night since. I really like her and we've had quite a few conversations with a tonne of feels, but I just don't know if she likes me back. And to make things even more complicated, I'm in yr 13 and she's in yr 11, and a big rumour was started that we were together, and although I've talked to her about it and she's fine with it, I kindov want it to be a thing, but I was going to wait until after exams to ask how she felt as we're both so stressed at the moment that I didn't want to put more pressure on her. I guess I just don't know how to move forward or even if I should XD Any help would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Almageddon
Basically, I met this girl in a school production that we were both in, and we became really good friends, and since then we've been messaging each other until late almost every single night since. I really like her and we've had quite a few conversations with a tonne of feels, but I just don't know if she likes me back. And to make things even more complicated, I'm in yr 13 and she's in yr 11, and a big rumour was started that we were together, and although I've talked to her about it and she's fine with it, I kindov want it to be a thing, but I was going to wait until after exams to ask how she felt as we're both so stressed at the moment that I didn't want to put more pressure on her. I guess I just don't know how to move forward or even if I should XD Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi <3 soo... I thik as a girl, If I didn't mind the rumours it would mean that I had a thing for u so I'm guessing she does. Yeah i'd say wait until exams are done. Its up to both of u tbh, once uve spoken to her if she seems c with it i'd say either get to know her even more, but u don't want to slip into the friend zone, so keep it a tad flirty but not too much x idk if that helped but yah
Reply 2
Original post by EvieCollinsxox
Hi <3 soo... I thik as a girl, If I didn't mind the rumours it would mean that I had a thing for u so I'm guessing she does. Yeah i'd say wait until exams are done. Its up to both of u tbh, once uve spoken to her if she seems c with it i'd say either get to know her even more, but u don't want to slip into the friend zone, so keep it a tad flirty but not too much x idk if that helped but yah

Thanks, I guess I just needed to make sure other people thought it would be a good idea too
Reply 3
But any other opinions would surely be appreciated as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending