The Student Room Group

Who's your TSR best buddy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
I made a similar thread to this before and here are my bff's for life IDC IF ITS MORE THAN 1
@fatima1998 >_> <_< ;D HEYYYEYEYEYEYEYEEYYEEYE!
YESSSSS I DO LOVE U 2 CALM DOWN CUT ME SOME SLACK! :u:

@Rhythmical Ofc i love you 2 :biggrin:

@ILuvAipomZ :smile: Love your company

@Noara :biggrin:

@Imperion you're cool bro :biggrin: (1st friend on here with IluvAipomz)

@Zacken thanks man for the help for further maths appreciated :biggrin:

@FrenchUnicorn who doesn't love your rainbow farts!!!!

@iEthan hey man! :colondollar:

@High Stakes motivational person :h:

@Amellia123 hiiiiiiiii ;p

@ForestShadow You and your jokes where are you at man

@CoolCavy who doesnt love you?

@Alexion Bro stay cool!

@BookBird Love you Yuno :biggrin:

@ravioliyears hardly talk to you but hey!

@Boss_Rhythm idek u but u talk to me sometimes

P.S i'm sorry if i forgot someone

Hahaa hey! That's so kind of you to tag me, thank you :hugs:
Original post by ravioliyears
Hahaa hey! That's so kind of you to tag me, thank you :hugs:

:tongue: how are you today
:tongue: how are you today

I'm not too bad, thank you for asking. Awfully tired and have a lot of revision ahead - 4 mocks this week! How are you?
I'm not too bad, thank you for asking. Awfully tired and have a lot of revision ahead - 4 mocks this week! How are you?

i'm good :tongue: u should talk to me more ;D
I have my first exam on the 18th may :biggrin:
i'm good :tongue: u should talk to me more ;D
I have my first exam on the 18th may :biggrin:

Haha or you should talk to me more! My VMs are open now :tongue:
Yepp! Same here - C1 .
Okay so I may as well do a list since I am bored and so tired and procrastinating.

@||TheUnknown|| You are amazing! Your voice blows me away and you are just so lovely.
@ravioliyears Our taste is music is just so similar, you're an amazing person, incredibly funny and I love talking to you!
@Boss_Rhythm My dear TSR brother. Very intelligent and just so funny for a little kid! :tongue:
@fatima1998 So lovely to talk to, clever and insightful.
@Hodor_van_Groot One of my much loved people, you make me laugh and smile and you are just so awesome!
@Noara Honestly whenever I need advice or someone to talk to, you're always there for me! We talk every day and I couldn't wish for a better friend!
@TheOtherSide. Your taste in music is just so good, you're lovely to talk to and so funny! Your puns crack me up! :tongue:
@RoadtoSuccess Okay so I put you last for a reason, you're cool, lovely and so funny. Your passion for Maths is refreshing and you were one of my first friends on here and I appreciate that.

This was not in order in any way! I'm sorry if I missed people out, I love everyone on here and speak to so many people. :hugs:
Original post by Rhythmical
Okay so I may as well do a list since I am bored and so tired and procrastinating.

@||TheUnknown|| You are amazing! Your voice blows me away and you are just so lovely.
@ravioliyears Our taste is music is just so similar, you're an amazing person, incredibly funny and I love talking to you!
@Boss_Rhythm My dear TSR brother. Very intelligent and just so funny for a little kid! :tongue:
@Hodor_van_Groot One of my much loved people, you make me laugh and smile and you are just so awesome!
@Noara Honestly whenever I need advice or someone to talk to, you're always there for me! We talk every day and I couldn't wish for a better friend!
@TheOtherSide. Your taste in music is just so good, you're lovely to talk to and so funny! Your puns crack me up! :tongue:
@RoadtoSuccess Okay so I put you last for a reason, you're cool, lovely and so funny. Your passion for Maths is refreshing and you were one of my first friends on here and I appreciate that.

This was not in order in any way! I'm sorry if I missed people out, I love everyone on here and speak to so many people. :hugs:

Aww tysm! Means a lot :hugs:
Haha or you should talk to me more! My VMs are open now :tongue:
Yepp! Same here - C1 .

yea C1 :biggrin: o true ;p ill give it a shot
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I thought we established that @ninuzu was the fit one...

But thanks tbh :*

Spoiler

@ninuzu he's bang-tidy indeed
Original post by Ananaz

Too beauts for a dude tbh
@RoadtoSuccess :jumphug: i havent seen you in so long!!! I hope you have been well :smile:

lol why wasn't my name first Stace?? so offended rn tut tut
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I thought we established that @ninuzu was the fit one...

But thanks tbh :*

Spoiler

She'll be punished for this :angry:

Original post by Ananaz

You guys :colondollar: Stop it :wink:
Original post by ninuzu
She'll be punished for this :angry:

You guys :colondollar: Stop it :wink:

Are we talking sexually or...?

You're welcome :3
Original post by Amellia123
Haha aww :jumphug: this is so true! :love: thank you for tagging!
I dont think i have a single 'best friend' on here but will go for:
@iEthan
@SassKing13
@Matrix123
@Hamoody
@FrenchUnicorn

:jumphug::jive::jumphug::jive::jumphug:

Thank you :biggrin: PRSOM :hugs:
Original post by Rhythmical

Awwww, you are too lovely :lovehug:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Awwww, you are too lovely :lovehug:

PROSM, I can't rep you. :frown: No, this isn't a contest! You are more lovely. You and Rob are relationship goals! :lovie2:
Reply 178
Original post by maria.x
Mwah :lovehug:

:lovehug:
Reply 179
Original post by Amellia123
Haha aww :jumphug: this is so true! :love: thank you for tagging!
I dont think i have a single 'best friend' on here but will go for:
@iEthan
@SassKing13
@Matrix123
@Hamoody
@FrenchUnicorn

:jumphug::jive::jumphug::jive::jumphug:

:jumphug:

Quick Reply

Latest