The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by saima0102
yes I did, just this morning. i did mention this to the woman I spoke to but she said it was standard procedure??

Ok where did you apply in Manchester?
Original post by Rastaman12
Ok where did you apply in Manchester?

Didsbury, Chorlton, Moss-Side and Rusholme

Are you feeling confident
Are you feeling confident

If I am honest then-No. This was my first EO level interview and I felt the questions they asked, although they were not difficult, I did struggle to give as good answers as I could have.

How about you?

I didn't receive a questionnaire so I shouldn't worry then?
I didn't receive a questionnaire so I shouldn't worry then?

I really don't think the questionnaire is anything solid to go by. It was already in the first list of documents on the application page. Did you apply in Manchester too?
How would you guys feel about sanctioning people as a Work coach?
If I am honest then-No. This was my first EO level interview and I felt the questions they asked, although they were not difficult, I did struggle to give as good answers as I could have.

How about you?

I feel the same as you, It wasn't a difficult interview but I feel like I could of given better answers. I applied for cheetham hill, longsight Manchester and rusholme
I feel the same as you, It wasn't a difficult interview but I feel like I could of given better answers. I applied for cheetham hill, longsight Manchester and rusholme

Good Luck and all the best whatever responses we all receive. I guess we will find out tomm.
Good Luck and all the best whatever responses we all receive. I guess we will find out tomm.

Good luck as well
Hi All, I wondered if anyone has been for an interview in the Crewe Job Centre for the Work Coach role and heard back yet?
Hi All,

UPDATE!!! Just spoken to the recruitment team at DWP. All results should be hopefully uploaded today and then calls made over the next few days with job offers start dates etc. Good Luck everyone!!
You managed to get through to an actual person?! Lol. Good luck everyone 😀
lol! I know! However knew exactly what I was talking about which was good! fingers crossed to all!
I emailed them today aswell. Is this for the London region?
Has anyone got any news?
You need to login to your account. Mine has just been updated to PLACED ON RESERVE LIST :-( Oh well, must keep trying
I have not heard anything yet. My applications page is blank.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lloydy2016
You need to login to your account. Mine has just been updated to PLACED ON RESERVE LIST :-( Oh well, must keep trying

Did yours jump straight to that or did it say 'application under review' first?

Don't be disappointed by a reserve list - Ive had two jobs with the civil service and both were from reserve lists 😊
I didn't get the job :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending