The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
*Oh My*

Usherette™ has been invaded by a jellyfish.
Reply 481
Safe at last.
Reply 482
Original post by Thomb
Safe at last.

nice to see you ... to see you nice :h:

best to keep clear of the pool for a while... we have some biologic issues :colonhash:
Reply 483
Original post by the bear
nice to see you ... to see you nice :h:

best to keep clear of the pool for a while... we have some biologic issues :colonhash:

Oh no I fancy a dip ..... thrice as nice at half the price.
Reply 484
Original post by Thomb
Oh no I fancy a dip ..... thrice as nice at half the price.

we need to see your Certificate before we can allow you in :h:

you can look here for a duplicate:

http://www.boxfreeconcepts.com/magicmill/creagodip001.html
Reply 485
I have returned from the hospital™….
Reply 487
Original post by The Usherette™
I have returned from the hospital™….

the surgeon says you can keep the jellyfish :h:

the Management™ are delighted that you have been awarded your certificate:

We encourage all of our employees to maximise their potential. bear™ is leading by example:

degree3.png
@the bear We at the Safe Cave Initiative have chose to do an inspection of your cave. Please go about your normal business and we shall be inspecting your cave.
Reply 489
Original post by IAmNero
@the bear We at the Safe Cave Initiative have chose to do an inspection of your cave. Please go about your normal business and we shall be inspecting your cave.

is it the same ermm handling fee as last time ? :flute:
is it the same ermm handling fee as last time ? :flute:

I'm afraid handling fees are no longer accepted, our inspectors have an increased salary of 30000 Ugandan Shillings
Original post by IAmNero

Hello there.

This is unacceptable and we have decided to move the boulder® in front of the cave™ at this time. Please notify us of inspections at least 436 calendar, working Gregorian weeks in advance….. you can make your booking with me at any time…. please leave the premises…. an administrative fee has been dispatched for your time…

have a day,
The Usherette™ Bsc. (Hons) CBE p.p. the Management™
the cave™ management systematics plc. is a subsidiary of the bear™ holdings ltd.
the bear™, management™ and The Usherette™ are all property of the bear™ plc. est. 1761
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 492
Original post by IAmNero
I'm afraid handling fees are no longer accepted, our inspectors have an increased salary of 30000 Ugandan Shillings

of course. we have just upgraded our Stationery Services Unit™. here is one of our new style brown envelopes. see how it fits snugly inside your raincoat pocket :h:

Usherette™ will show you out

:wavey:
Hello there.

This is unacceptable and we have decided to move the boulder in front of the cave™ at this time. Please notify us of inspections at least 436 calendar, working Gregorian weeks in advance….. you can make your booking with me at any time…. please leave the premises…. an administrative fee has been dispatched for your time…

have a day,
The Usherette™

Untitled-1.jpg
of course. we have just upgraded our Stationery Services Unit™. here is one of our new style brown envelopes. see how it fits snugly inside your raincoat pocket :h:

Usherette™ will show you out

:wavey:

If you look above you will see that we have a court order which means you will have to show us around
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by IAmNero
Untitled-1.jpg

Original post by IAmNero
If you look above you will see that we have a court order which means you will have to show us around

madam,

as the cave™ is located outside of the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, we have returned your letter tightly rolled up into a scroll to do with as you please :h:

have a day,
the cave™ management systematics plc. is a subsidiary of the bear™ holdings ltd.
the bear™, management™ and The Usherette™ are all property of the bear™ plc. est. 1761
Reply 496
madam,

as the cave™ is located outside of the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom, we have returned your letter tightly rolled up into a scroll to do with as you please :h:

have a day,

thank you Usherette™. your Business Administration training has saved our baqon once more :hugs:

*the Cave Inspectorate can do one* :teehee:

:hahaha:

[scrollr]LUSERS[/scrollr]
thank you Usherette™. your Business Administration training has saved our baqon once more :hugs:

*the Cave Inspectorate can do one* :teehee:

:hahaha:

[scrollr]LUSERS[/scrollr]

I'm afraid this is unacceptable, your cave will receive an unsatisfactory, unless payment is made directly to the Cave Inspectorate Offices.
Reply 498
Original post by IAmNero
I'm afraid this is unacceptable, your cave will receive an unsatisfactory, unless payment is made directly to the Cave Inspectorate Offices.

We have HD video of an envelope full of Icelandic Dinars being accepted by yourself. Also the video of your relaxation time with Usherette™ is ready to upload to a popular internet site....

over to you buddy [s]

PS surely that can't be good for your back :lolwut:
You guys,I have an announcement to make...

Quick Reply

Latest