The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

sad but not all refugees are bad. pls dont start this again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

"he finally admitted to groping Emma’s breasts"

she's 10. how does she even have breasts?
I have a hard time believing this..
Wtf is this
Original post by Daimonos

Eh you can start puberty earlier than 10, but yeah they'd be practically non-existent, groping chest area I suppose.
Original post by Daimonos

I think due to hormones, some girls grow breasts way too early
Why the **** isn't he being deported?
Ok so let's blame all refugees for this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by KaminiZindagi
sad but not all refugees are bad. pls dont start this again

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM
Reply 10
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Why the **** isn't he being deported?

You can't deport someone to a war-torn country. :h:

"Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling."
:lolwut:

After the dating workshops for male refugees in Germany, Sweden strikes back.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 11
Reply 12
the girl needs to be taken from the mother...maybe put into care.
Cuckistan must tighten up it's laws and stop taking refugees. "is being given counselling"?! He doesn't need counselling he needs to be deported as soon as possible. This is disgusting, some may argue this is only one case but it's one reported case. How many more girls are being harassed like this?! We don't know because they've gone unreported
Original post by Josb
You can't deport someone to a war-torn country. :h:

"Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling."
:lolwut:

After the dating workshops for male refugees in Germany, Sweden strikes back.

Check his teeth ffs. They can give an idea of how old he is.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
' Third world primitives' idk why ur acting high and mighty , ur a terrible person too.

You are defending a child sex offender, disgusting.
Are you retarded?

I responded to her generalised comment about degrading a huge population of people as animals , prolly a fascist and she doesn't know it. If her statement was directed towards sick people like these sex offenders then i would have no issue. Her logic is like this , since Jimmy savile was white and a rapist , then every white person must also be a rapist.

Retarded logic tbh and your response makes zero sense , go revise it.

Somebody making comments, whether they be true or not is never as bad as a sex offender, especially a child sex offender. Your comments are disgraceful.
Are you retarded?

I responded to her generalised comment about degrading a huge population of people as animals , prolly a fascist and she doesn't know it. If her statement was directed towards sick people like these sex offenders then i would have no issue. Her logic is like this , since Jimmy savile was white and a rapist , then every white person must also be a rapist.

Retarded logic tbh and your response makes zero sense , go revise it.

Have you looked at human rights record in Eritrea? It has a terrible record, 90% of the female population is estimated to have undergone FGM,the government has refused to sign the agreement forbidding torture and it has one of the lowest female literary rates in the world.

Speaks volumes about what kind of culture Eritrea is no? So frankly, isn't doing a bad thing. If you have someone who views sexual assault as ok despite getting asylum in Sweden, then they are a third world primitive.
(edited 7 years ago)

I am going to wait until theres a reliable source the anti refugee sentiment is strong these days and ppl love to jump on the hate bandwagon
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Saad69
I am going to wait until theres a reliable source the anti refugee sentiment is strong these days and ppl love to jump on the hate bandwagon

makes me wonder how is this pro refugee sentiment is strong to begin with and ppl love to jump on the blind love bandwagon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending