The Student Room Group

Really want to talk to this girl...

I finish later in the week for study leave, and I don't even have this girls number. I always end up pussying out of saying hi to her, and the few times that I have have been really bad timing, bad place. Also shes always with her friends.

need some advice plz. Im going to ask her for her number but I dont know how to go about doing that, and I just feel like if i try to talk to her i will get shut down.

:angry:
Reply 1
Just add her on fb and chat on there then it will be easier to get her number when you speak in person.
Reply 2
Original post by chikane
Just add her on fb and chat on there then it will be easier to get her number when you speak in person.

I can't/don't want to contact her on social media
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I can't/don't want to contact her on social media

Well you need a way to talk to her if you already speak to one another she wouldnt have a problem giving you her number if she dont know you then she might refuse.
Original post by Anonymous
I finish later in the week for study leave, and I don't even have this girls number. I always end up pussying out of saying hi to her, and the few times that I have have been really bad timing, bad place. Also shes always with her friends.

need some advice plz. Im going to ask her for her number but I dont know how to go about doing that, and I just feel like if i try to talk to her i will get shut down.

:angry:

Do you have any subjects with her??
Reply 5
how close are you like do you even speak to her? how do you know her same class? same friends? what?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending