The Student Room Group

Rejecting my firm + insurance on results day if my results are good enough?

To re-apply next year.

How do I go about doing this? Remember I will be doing this on results day / straight after.

What happens to student finance? I still need to apply now in case my results just about meet my offer and I decide to go to my firm
Original post by LibertyMan
To re-apply next year.

How do I go about doing this? Remember I will be doing this on results day / straight after.

What happens to student finance? I still need to apply now in case my results just about meet my offer and I decide to go to my firm

Have you looked at going through Adjustment?

https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/adjustment-%E2%80%93-if-you%E2%80%99ve-done-better-expected
To re-apply next year.

You ring them up and say "I'm taking a gap year" or you withdraw using Track.

Student finance gets cancelled automatically if you don't turn up in person for your course. You have to reapply as a new student again next year.
Reply 3
Original post by PQ
You ring them up and say "I'm taking a gap year" or you withdraw using Track.

Student finance gets cancelled automatically if you don't turn up in person for your course. You have to reapply as a new student again next year.

Okay cool thanks
Reply 4
To re-apply next year.

You need to be careful about any accommodation contracts you sign. You might agree to pay for the whole year even if you don't go, or have to find someone to replace you, so read everything through before signing.
Reply 5
Original post by Juno
You need to be careful about any accommodation contracts you sign. You might agree to pay for the whole year even if you don't go, or have to find someone to replace you, so read everything through before signing.

Thanks for pointing that out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending