The Student Room Group

What will you do after exams?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by djmans
can i join you guys after exams ??

Yeah go for it XD
Original post by Almageddon
I play both, though I'm more advanced in tanks, but I have up to tier 3 in planes, and I don't really mind which one I do

I prefer tanks but I do have a few spitfires. I'm up to the first Tiger with the Germans and the KV2 with the Soviets. I also have the Cromwell Mk1.
hehe...anime.

am i ryte? xx
Original post by AxSirlotl
I prefer tanks but I do have a few spitfires. I'm up to the first Tiger with the Germans and the KV2 with the Soviets. I also have the Cromwell Mk1.

Yeah I'm up to the IS-2 in russian tanks, Tiger in German, then the first few shermans with american tanks, then I think the typhoon mkII is the highest I have in planes, so anything you have I should have :smile:
Reply 44
@Almageddon
@AxSirlotl
what is your in game name
Original post by djmans
@Almageddon
@AxSirlotl
what is your in game name

Naval_Porcupine
Original post by Almageddon
Yeah I'm up to the IS-2 in russian tanks, Tiger in German, then the first few shermans with american tanks, then I think the typhoon mkII is the highest I have in planes, so anything you have I should have :smile:

Great! Right now I only play in about 10 minute segments so I just play on my own (finding someone to skype takes too long :P) but after my exams I'll be free to join you in a few games :smile:
PC and anime. Try and get work experience.
Original post by AxSirlotl
Naval_Porcupine

Ozwi I'm pretty sure, haven't played for a while cos exams XD
babestation
Watch the remaining matches of euros:biggrin:
Most likely without England :rofl:
Reply 51
Revision has got in the way of my GYM routine, definitely return to the GYM and PUMP SOME IRON!
But before I do that, I must take the longest holiday possible in Turkey or somewhere similar.
idk

eat ice cream. LOL
Reply 53
Original post by mariam687
idk

eat ice cream. LOL

Sounds like a plan to me! Can't wait to eat Ice Cream with you xD
Original post by K2G
Sounds like a plan to me! Can't wait to eat Ice Cream with you xD

:smile:

hagen dazs or magnum? :smile:
Cry and accept that my life is over because I've screwed up my exams and look at courses at universities in Bulgaria
get extremely drunk at my friends party to celebrate AQA's reign of tyranny finally over
Reply 57
Original post by mariam687
:smile:

hagen dazs or magnum? :smile:

Of course Magnum <3
Original post by K2G
Of course Magnum <3

alright alright :smile:

magnum it is then

<3
Original post by Z-Dust
Cry