The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Josb
You can't deport someone to a war-torn country. :h:

"Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling."
:lolwut:

After the dating workshops for male refugees in Germany, Sweden strikes back.

I doubt Eritrea is still a war zone? In a fair world, he would want to see him deported too but I guess the issue here is something to do with his age.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
' Third world primitives' idk why ur acting high and mighty , ur a terrible person too.

I'm not the one here defending someone who sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl. Says a lot about your morals hmm?
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Have you looked at human rights record in Eritrea? It has a terrible record, 90% of the female population is estimated to have undergone FGM,the government has refused to sign the agreement forbidding torture and it has one of the lowest female literary rates in the world.

Speaks volumes about what kind of culture Eritrea is no? So frankly, @AngryRedhead isn't doing a bad thing. If you have someone who views sexual assault as ok despite getting asylum in Sweden, then they are a third world primitive.

Thank you MrsSheldonCooper, why should I be villainised for calling something what it is?
Reply 23
Most refugees are advantage-taking and ungrateful.. Take Turkey as an example, we gave them shelter, jobs, homes, education and money. The camps some refugees were staying in while they waited to be monitored we're the location of riots when the Turkish Government wanted to bring Turkmens into the camps for refuge too and the syrians didn't want them to stay in that camps and ever since I have been absolutely disgusted by these useless people. Secondly, they keep trying to leave Turkey and go off to Europe, Turkey offers them the benefits it doesn't even offer to its own Citizens like 1200TL (300 pounds) per month for education per person and they don't have to pay it back whereas the Turkish citizens at Uni only get 400TL which is basically 90-100 Pounds a month. UNGRATEFUL af.
Original post by KaminiZindagi
sad but not all refugees are bad. pls dont start this again

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks Captain Obvious.

Posted from TSR Mobile
One tree does not make a forest, sir.
Reply 26
Any other sources? The Swedish blog linked to provides nothing.
I was going to say she deserved it, but realised that it was the innocent kid that got assaulted and not the dumb stupid mother.
Original post by Fractite
One tree does not make a forest, sir.

One tree?

Sweden had a 400% rape increase ever since they increased their islamic immigration agenda from 2006

400%
Source seems very unreliable, given how unusually detailed an meticulous the source is.
I love how cuck is becoming such a common term these days
Original post by patrickstarfish
makes me wonder how is this pro refugee sentiment is strong to begin with and ppl love to jump on the blind love bandwagon

because refugees are dieing starving and homeless mayb?
Original post by Truthteller10
One tree?

Sweden had a 400% rape increase ever since they increased their islamic immigration agenda from 2006

400%

Give a Reliable source or keep your mouth shut
You generalised the majority of the world as animals , idk why you're trying to lecture me. I never defended the rapist at all , go explain
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Have you looked at human rights record in Eritrea? It has a terrible record, 90% of the female population is estimated to have undergone FGM,the government has refused to sign the agreement forbidding torture and it has one of the lowest female literary rates in the world.

Speaks volumes about what kind of culture Eritrea is no? So frankly, @AngryRedhead isn't doing a bad thing. If you have someone who views sexual assault as ok despite getting asylum in Sweden, then they are a third world primitive.

Is FGM your go to evidence?

The issue with her statement is the sweeping generalisation of people from third world countries as being an inferior human to her , pretty much the same value Hitler held. I don't know why u two are banging on about me supporting the sex offender , in no manner have i done so.
Original post by Saad69
because refugees are dieing starving and homeless mayb?

So? They can go to Turkey, its fine there.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Is FGM your go to evidence?The issue with her statement is the sweeping generalisation of people from third world countries as being an inferior human to her , pretty much the same value Hitler held. I don't know why u two are banging on about me supporting the sex offender , in no manner have i done so.
Classic sign of losing an argument, the Hitler comparison.
If you saddos don't want people giving their charity you had better accept being taxed to pay for their housing hadn't you?

I thought the cry from the penny-pinching right-wingers was, "I don't want to pay for it; if you care so much, you house them."

But apparently even when a liberal actually goes ahead and does it, even if it's inefficient, ineffective and insecure compared to tax and spend provision, it's wrong as well.

Seems right-wingers don't like letting people contribute as they want to.

Right-wingers just like seeing refugees suffer. (Especially if they're brown people.)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AhmedMA99
I have a hard time believing this..

you would, you spend a lot of time on these threads being an apologist
most of them are not refugees, jsut economic migrant seeking opportunities and exploit your "kindness" of WELCOME! FREE!

stupid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending