The Student Room Group

Can I get my brother struck off from his dentistry job?

My brother is a 25 year old dentist. As a teenager he grew and dealt cannabis, and used various legal and illegal substances. As a dentist, he has used ritalin, ecstasy, cannabis, lsd, cocaine, heroin (once), codeine, ketamine and god knows what else.

I got diagnosed with schizophrenia 4 years ago when I was 20. My life has been **** since, and he treats me like **** whenever he sees me. Condescending arrogant bastard and intellectual snob considering he graduated pretty low in his year from uni. I'm ****ing sick of him.

6 months ago, when I was drunk at home because of stress after my first successful job interview, my brother gave me ketamine for some reason, and I took it because I was drunk, and I went mental. I had planned just to have my four strong beers then be ship shape for my first job, but I ended up drinking 100 units of alcohol in the next week (I think because the ketamine ****ed me up), I was walking around town chattering to myself, and had to walk onto the road when crossing a bridge because I thought I was going to jump. I ended up having to see a mental health nurse every week for a few months because of this.

I know ketamine doesn't normally affect people like this, but I have a long history of mental illness and was drunk at the time and the only thing that was different this time was the ketamine my brother gave me.

I'm just sick of him.

Scroll to see replies

Should have said no to drugs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
No, don't do it. You're a bit of a wasteman if you want to get your own brother fired.
Original post by DiddyDec
Should have said no to drugs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hell yes he should've
Original post by reportmybrother
Hell yes he should've

No, you should have.

He seems to be functioning perfectly fine even with the drugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, you should have.

He seems to be functioning perfectly fine even with the drugs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

he won't be fine if i get him struck off for giving a vulnerable adult ketamine, which can be highly damaging and addictive
he won't be fine if i get him struck off for giving a vulnerable adult ketamine, which can be highly damaging and addictive

I would suggest that getting him struck off may do more harm to yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
just cut him off your life instead of ruining his life?
I would suggest that getting him struck off may do more harm to yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile

why would it haha?

i'd lose nothing i have little to lose. I don't mind if I end up on benefits. I have a dead end job right now.

he would lose his ability to practice denistry, which he's spent 7 years working for, and which could make him a millionaire. He could also face a jail sentence for giving a vulnerable adult ketamine and also for dealing cannabis.
Reply 9
strong username to post content ratio
why would it haha?

i'd lose nothing i have little to lose. I don't mind if I end up on benefits. I have a dead end job right now.

he would lose his ability to practice denistry, which he's spent 7 years working for, and which could make him a millionaire. He could also face a jail sentence for giving a vulnerable adult ketamine and also for dealing cannabis.

Even if you did report him do you have any proof for any of this?

Are you now addicted to Ketamine?
Seems like you are blaming him for a lot of whats gone wrong in your own life.
You could get him into trouble either with the police or his professional reg body.
You would need proof ( you dont sound liek you have any)though and then they would decide. Not really into telling tales, but go for it if you wnat to cause ruptions in your family.
why would it haha?

What do you think he will do to you for getting him struck off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you think he will do to you for getting him struck off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

what can he do?
what can he do?

Kill you? Break your legs?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kill you? Break your legs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

then he'd only be making matters worse for himself :tongue:
He asked for help. Give him help people.
My brother is a 25 year old dentist. As a teenager he grew and dealt cannabis, and used various legal and illegal substances. As a dentist, he has used ritalin, ecstasy, cannabis, lsd, cocaine, heroin (once), codeine, ketamine and god knows what else.

I got diagnosed with schizophrenia 4 years ago when I was 20. My life has been **** since, and he treats me like **** whenever he sees me. Condescending arrogant bastard and intellectual snob considering he graduated pretty low in his year from uni. I'm ****ing sick of him.

6 months ago, when I was drunk at home because of stress after my first successful job interview, my brother gave me ketamine for some reason, and I took it because I was drunk, and I went mental. I had planned just to have my four strong beers then be ship shape for my first job, but I ended up drinking 100 units of alcohol in the next week (I think because the ketamine ****ed me up), I was walking around town chattering to myself, and had to walk onto the road when crossing a bridge because I thought I was going to jump. I ended up having to see a mental health nurse every week for a few months because of this.

I know ketamine doesn't normally affect people like this, but I have a long history of mental illness and was drunk at the time and the only thing that was different this time was the ketamine my brother gave me.

I'm just sick of him.

If I was in the same position as your brother, i'd tell people that you were just having your usual schizophrenic episode and shouldn't trust what you say.
Just continue with your life and Karma will do its job
Original post by Sameerio
He asked for help. Give him help people.

GIve the troll help?

Latest

Trending

Trending