The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

it's baffling me how european countries value third-world barbarians more than their own citizens' safety
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Is FGM your go to evidence?

The issue with her statement is the sweeping generalisation of people from third world countries as being an inferior human to her , pretty much the same value Hitler held. I don't know why u two are banging on about me supporting the sex offender , in no manner have i done so.

Considering Africa is well known for it, yes it is. High FGM rates indicate that they view women as sexual objects and so make them go through a dangerous and painful process just for the pleasures of a man.

Africa is full of 3rd world countries and if someone views rape as something acceptable even though they make a big deal to come to Europe then yes, they are primitive. Because they show no respect to Western culture.
country is there to protect its people, not the otherwise
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Considering Africa is well known for it, yes it is. High FGM rates indicate that they view women as sexual objects and so make them go through a dangerous and painful process just for the pleasures of a man.

Africa is full of 3rd world countries and if someone views rape as something acceptable even though they make a big deal to come to Europe then yes, they are primitive. Because they show no respect to Western culture.

Lol you make it seem as if rape isn't present in western culture , it's just the same but more subtle.
I guess they call it "stockholm syndrome" for a reason, i understand now
You generalised the majority of the world as animals , idk why you're trying to lecture me. I never defended the rapist at all , go explain

The majority of the world are not child sex offenders...

Try again.
Original post by _icecream
Wtf is this

I nearly spat my drank out laughing at this comment

Original post by The_Opinion
You are defending a child sex offender, disgusting.

Lol we meet again.
In this case he should be deported as he is PROVEN to be a rapist (as long as you can translate this

)

but to refuse all migrants and refugees because of this scaremongering, still no.

Tragic and extremely stupid if true, but this seems pretty unbelievable.

This story originates from an express-esque news site which is actively against immigration. I wouldn't put it past them to miss out or distort information, along with sensationalising the entire story.
Original post by The_Opinion
Classic sign of losing an argument, the Hitler comparison.

You don't actually have an argument , you just post a load of crap. We probably have the same standpoint on the migrant crisis , but what she said was wrong.
Lol you make it seem as if rape isn't present in western culture , it's just the same but more subtle.

When on earth did I say that rape in the West didn't happen? It does happen but are 90% of the girls in the West subjected to having their clitoris ripped apart and their vagina sewn up? Does the West have 45% female literacy rates? Are we taught to be submissive housewives who look after the house and pop out babie? No. That's what happens in Eritrea. Deny all you want but the fact you're defending an African refugee for sexually assaulting a child is disgusting.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by patrickstarfish
it's baffling me how european countries value third-world barbarians more than their own citizens' safety

All right **** calm down laddy you've made your point bloody hell

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-5-countries-highest-rates-rape-1434355
significant increase of rape after mass immigrations of these barbaric monkeys
quadruple from 20 years ago, with 2/3 by immigrants. cucked. sorry, i mean, culturally enriched.
Original post by 0to100
All right **** calm down laddy you've made your point bloody hell

sorry man, just so angry at cucked europeans
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
When on earth did I say that rape in the West didn't happen? It does happen but are 90% of the girls in the West subjected to having their clitoris ripped apart and their vagina sewn up? Does the West have 45% female literacy rates? Are we taught to be submissive housewives who look after the house and pop out babie? No. That's what happens in Eritrea. Deny all you want but the fact you're defending an African refugee was sexually assaulting a child is disgusting.

How am i defending a rapist , you keep going back to this same point with zero evidence.

Tbh the main reason why the 3rd world is fcked up is due to first world countries exploiting them over centuries.
Original post by 0to100
I nearly spat my drank out laughing at this comment

Lol we meet again.
In this case he should be deported as he is PROVEN to be a rapist (as long as you can translate this

)

but to refuse all migrants and refugees because of this scaremongering, still no.

I would refuse all of the migrants, or at least the vast majority of them for this, plus all of the many other reasons.
(edited 7 years ago)

Most of them are not Europeans.
How am i defending a rapist , you keep going back to this same point with zero evidence.

Tbh the main reason why the 3rd world is fcked up is due to first world countries exploiting them over centuries.

now you shift the blame to first world lol

SAD
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/top-5-countries-highest-rates-rape-1434355
significant increase of rape after mass immigrations of these barbaric monkeys
quadruple from 20 years ago, with 2/3 by immigrants. cucked. sorry, i mean, culturally enriched.

What do u expect to happen if hordes of people move to Europe without regulation?

Nah I get ya completely just relax like don't be hateful. This particular individual if this is true should be deported as he isn'rt a citizen ANYWAY and has committed a horrible crime.

The same that a person would be imprisoned for this if they were a citizen, IF you know Sweden's policies and laws on pedophilia, rape, etc and if they arrest their own people for this. I presume they would. Then the same consequence needs to be given to this refugee. In this case, deportation like. Come on. He's a criminal now and not a citizen. Deportation obviously @The_Opinion tagging you as well so I don't have to repeat myself

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending