The Student Room Group

Are 3 A2 Levels with an AS harder than 2 A2'S and 2 AS'S?

Heres my dilemma, I took business last year alongside law and sociology. I'm averaging A grades in both law and sociology and wish to carry them through to my second year. However, I hate business and I just don't enjoy it so I have lost all my motivation to revise for it. Basically I know for sure that I will fail business this summer. I want to go to Birmingham to study law ( AAA ) so what would be more appropriate...
A. Pick up 2 as's (RS and Politics) along side my 2 a2's ( Law and Sociology, stay an extra year at college)
or....
B. Carry through my 2 A2's along side a one subject AS and A2? ( Politics )

Overall what do you guys think would be better for me in the long run? Also what do you think will be harder?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by AlderKate
Heres my dilemma, I took business last year alongside law and sociology. I'm averaging A grades in both law and sociology and wish to carry them through to my second year. However, I hate business and I just don't enjoy it so I have lost all my motivation to revise for it. Basically I know for sure that I will fail business this summer. I want to go to Birmingham to study law ( AAA ) so what would be more appropriate...
A. Pick up 2 as's (RS and Politics) along side my 2 a2's ( Law and Sociology, stay an extra year at college)
or....
B. Carry through my 2 A2's along side a one subject AS and A2? ( Politics )

Overall what do you guys think would be better for me in the long run? Also what do you think will be harder?

If you want to study Law at Birmingham then I am pretty certain they will want 3 full A levels - but check their requirements to see.
Reply 3
Original post by Compost
If you want to study Law at Birmingham then I am pretty certain they will want 3 full A levels - but check their requirements to see.

they do but i'm just deliberating which would be easier

Quick Reply

Latest