The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
Most of them are not Europeans.

huh?
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lol you make it seem as if rape isn't present in western culture , it's just the same but more subtle.

I'm willing to bet the third world hellhole theocracies these scum bags come from have a much higher incidence of rape then western countries. In fact I'd bet my life on it.
And before you quote their crime statistics remember, what we count as illegal rape and what they do are likely very different.
What do u expect to happen if hordes of people move to Europe without regulation?

correct
you no longer pro mindless immigration of third world barbarians?
How am i defending a rapist , you keep going back to this same point with zero evidence.

Tbh the main reason why the 3rd world is fcked up is due to first world countries exploiting them over centuries.

Pretty sure FGM and oppression of women wasn't caused by exploitation..
Most of them are not Europeans.

Yea most are from Syria

I would refuse all of the migrants, or at least the vast majority of them for this, plus all of the many other reasons.

I say deport if they're proven criminals but ok we differ
Original post by 0to100
Nah I get ya completely just relax like don't be hateful. This particular individual if this is true should be deported as he isn'rt a citizen ANYWAY and has committed a horrible crime.

The same that a person would be imprisoned for this if they were a citizen, IF you know Sweden's policies and laws on pedophilia, rape, etc and if they arrest their own people for this. I presume they would. Then the same consequence needs to be given to this refugee. In this case, deportation like. Come on. He's a criminal now and not a citizen. Deportation obviously @The_Opinion tagging you as well so I don't have to repeat myself

Cannot be deported due to ridiculous EU rules, yet another reason to leave the EU.
Original post by Zargabaath
I'm willing to bet the third world hellhole theocracies these scum bags come from have a much higher incidence of rape then western countries. In fact I'd bet my life on it.
And before you quote their crime statistics remember, what we count as illegal rape and what they do are likely very different.

I'm willing to bet you're ironically from one of these third world hellholes, every other person on here seems to be. Hence why you're carrying on like this. I'm white and don't even feel so much hatred, review yourself mate
Original post by Longshot800
You utter boneheads...

He's not defending child offenders, you said "these third world primitives" which is a plural. If you didn't bring race into it or just said "third world primitive" then no one would've said anything.

"Hey, let's offend this criminals race."

"omg, how dare people who share the same race as this person defend their race. Don't they want to be classified as rapists?"

Perhaps you yourself have received a third world education, but the term "third world" is not reefing to a race, try again.
Perhaps you yourself have received a third world education, but the term "third world" is not reefing to a race, try again.

Just searched it, Asia, Africa, Latin America.
Original post by 0to100
I'm willing to bet you're ironically from one of these third world hellholes, every other person on here seems to be. Hence why you're carrying on like this. I'm white and don't even feel so much hatred, review yourself mate

If you really are white, and not just lying (which I suspect you are), then your self-hating and the self-hating of other leftists is what will cause the Western world to collapse.

Thanks to your fellow self-haters, at least 1400 little while girls were sexually abused, congratulations.

Original post by 0to100
Yea most are from Syria

I say deport if they're proven criminals but ok we differ

Most are not from Syria.
Original post by 0to100
I'm white and don't even feel so much hatred

White privilege detected
Just searched it, Asia, Africa, Latin America.
That is not what it means, try again.Your sub-standard education is becoming clear.
Original post by 0to100

Born here. Mate.
Why should that matter anyway? Does every non white have to have the same world view? Does being white entitle to hate them more then me or something? I think you need the review.
I live in Britain, so what happens in the EU effects me. That's why i have such a hatred for this backwardness.
You utter boneheads...

He's not defending child offenders, you said "these third world primitives" which is a plural. If you didn't bring race into it or just said "third world primitive" then no one would've said anything.

"Hey, let's offend this criminals race."

"omg, how dare people who share the same race as this person defend their race. Don't they want to be classified as rapists?"

Eritrea (as the case with most of Africa and the third world) is home to more than one race of people but good job making yourselves look both uneducated and perpetually offended
(edited 7 years ago)
Cannot be deported due to ridiculous EU rules, yet another reason to leave the EU.

Well this doesn't apply to non-EU nations does it? It was the EU Foreign Affairs just recently that brought Syria in for protection but what about like Eritrea. Just last year there was this plan to deport like Africans and many are already being deported to Turkey mate just google, it's recent like last month they've supposedly been doing this, like Greece
http://time.com/4286839/turkey-refugees-deportation-european-union/
Original post by 0to100
Well this doesn't apply to non-EU nations does it? It was the EU Foreign Affairs just recently that brought Syria in for protection but what about like Eritrea. Just last year there was this plan to deport like Africans and many are already being deported to Turkey mate just google, it's recent like last month they've supposedly been doing this, like Greece
http://time.com/4286839/turkey-refugees-deportation-european-union/

Yes, the laws do apply to non-EU nations. Any person in the EU cannot be deported to a non "safe" country, the kind of utter rubbish that the ECHR produces, as I said, another reason to leave.
Well aren't you 2 a pair of pompous douchebags.

better than idiots
If you really are white, and not just lying (which I suspect you are), then your self-hating and the self-hating of other leftists is what will cause the Western world to collapse.

Thanks to your fellow self-haters, at least 1400 little while girls were sexually abused, congratulations.

Most are not from Syria.

Yes. They are. The very link in the op you seem to be gobbling up even said so. And if you disagree simply saying "no they aren't" doesn't suffice

And no one is self hating, also the Swedish girl isn't necessarily white, there are immigrants in Sweden...And it's a shame you class not being racist as self hatred, says a lot about you.
Has no one mentioned the age thing, literally what are they doing
"Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is."
Original post by Zargabaath
Born here. Mate.

So your parents weren't? So then what are you, some sort of Asian or African? Probably. Ah so that's what it is, you have some complex with being a nonwhite first generation, so now you're trying to fit in with this idea that all British people are racist? I dunno it just seems pathological like you're just doing too much with these insults so I figure you're getting lost in trying to get people to agree with you by saying hateful things. It's not appealing to me, at least. I wasn't raised to be racist thankfully.

Quick Reply

Latest