The Student Room Group

Could I still get an A*/A?

In my Media controlled assessment, I got 80/90 which was an A* (only one mark into an A*). I am not feeling very confident for the exam. The exam is 40% and the controlled assessment is 60%. Ideally, I would love to get an A* overall, as I am on target for A*s in all of my subjects and initially took media as my 'easy option'.

With it only being 40%, what is the lowest I could get in my exam to still get an A*. Could I get a low A/high B?
Original post by jazz_xox_
In my Media controlled assessment, I got 80/90 which was an A* (only one mark into an A*). I am not feeling very confident for the exam. The exam is 40% and the controlled assessment is 60%. Ideally, I would love to get an A* overall, as I am on target for A*s in all of my subjects and initially took media as my 'easy option'.

With it only being 40%, what is the lowest I could get in my exam to still get an A*. Could I get a low A/high B?

Yeah, In my ICT and exams, I had an A* for my controlled assessment (60%) and only had an A in my actual paper and still ended up with an A*
Original post by jazz_xox_

Yeah, In my ICT GCSE, I had an A* for my controlled assessment (60%) and only had an A in my actual paper and still ended up with an A*

Quick Reply

Latest