The Student Room Group

Sports Direct - 0 hour contract

I recently applied and got the quickest interview ever , then I had to fill out an online form with my personal details to be sent to the head office , how long does this process take before they get back to me and I begin to work? , also what is the pay/shifts like?
I don't know too much about it but it's minimum wage and you could end up with no shifts or 40+ a week..
Reply 2
Don't listen to people saying minimum wage despite not even knowing about the job. Minimum wage was raised in April anyhow and they pay 20p on top of min wage plus the bonus' I would imagine they will get back to you pretty soon. They sent out job applications so they obviously need people. Sports direct actually need permission before they can hire more staff than they need. :smile:
Original post by Laawen
Don't listen to people saying minimum wage despite not even knowing about the job. Minimum wage was raised in April anyhow and they pay 20p on top of min wage plus the bonus' I would imagine they will get back to you pretty soon. They sent out job applications so they obviously need people. Sports direct actually need permission before they can hire more staff than they need. :smile:

The minimum wage that was raised from last month applies to those aged 25 and over, so depends if OP is aged 25+ :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by enemyiv
I recently applied and got the quickest interview ever , then I had to fill out an online form with my personal details to be sent to the head office , how long does this process take before they get back to me and I begin to work? , also what is the pay/shifts like?

They'll contact you as soon as your stuff has been processed by HR :smile:
Shifts - varies from each week
Pay - minimum wage but SD has given everyone a 20p pay rise :redface: so depends how old you are really for the pay..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply