The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Opinion
I see that you are not actually answering the questions that I am asking you, keep on deflecting!

It appears that you, like many leftists live in a world of contradictions.

You don't want the UK to be a Muslim country, you don't want the UK to be majority Muslim, yet you support polices that will make Muslims the majority and turn the UK into a Muslim country, its one or the other, time to pick a side.

Whos' deflecting. Again I literally said no:

(Original post by The_Opinion)
I did not ask you if you agreed or disagreed with Islam, I asked if you want the UK to become a Muslim country.

Lets assume that your answer is no, do you want the majority of the population of the UK to be Muslim?

Original post by 0to100
lmfao no but as I said anyone can be a refugee, it's not just Muslims. And many people have been refugees who aren't Muslim so now I see your reasoning is due to bias which is why I stray from ever fully agreeing with you because I have an education and a decent upbringing to not think this way, assume what you like, i told you that before

So what you saying now?????

And I DON'T want UK to be a Muslim country! I also don't see what Islam and being a refugee has to do with anything. Also you don't know me from Adam to call me left or right. Find another insult out the back of your handbook on schoolyard rhetoric.
Original post by bubblegumcat
so I'm guessing you're gonna assume that all refugees are gonna sexually assault?

r u that desperate to find a reason to hate refugees?🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick questions, how many random homeless people do you allow to stay in your room with you at night?
Original post by bubblegumcat
so I'm guessing you're gonna assume that all refugees are gonna sexually assault?

r u that desperate to find a reason to hate refugees?🙄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly. If you're white and think this way you're apparently a self hater though

Do you have any idea of reality? The migrants are Muslims!

If you want to be pedantic, 99% of them.

CURRENTLY. If you don't ****ing realise as I said anyone CAN be a refugee. If you're on about the current situation and not the general issue in humanity of needing help then say so.
I see that you are not actually answering the questions that I am asking you, keep on deflecting!

It appears that you, like many leftists live in a world of contradictions.

You don't want the UK to be a Muslim country, you don't want the UK to be majority Muslim, yet you support polices that will make Muslims the majority and turn the UK into a Muslim country, its one or the other, time to pick a side.

Lmao UK as a muslim majority ^^

You are too much , that would take a **** ton of time
Is somebody upset that their ignorance of the English language is being exposed? :h:

Ty for proving me right.

Original post by patrickstarfish
better than idiots

Ouch...
Quick questions, how many random homeless people do you allow to stay in your room with you at night?

Oh so now let's have a go at the homeless
Well done laddy!
"I also don't see what Islam and being a refugee has to do with anything"

hmm...
maybe because they are coming from some ****ed up country with ****ed up people?
lol
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Lmfao that's why I can't agree with him, he's mental

UK is 90% white and non Muslim the doofus He's scaring himself into hatred poor fool and if you're white and disagree with being a fool you are self hater!
Original post by 0to100
Oh so now let's have a go at the homeless
Well done laddy!

well, they are fleeing from their country to exploit european welfare, so basically all of them are homeless
"I also don't see what Islam and being a refugee has to do with anything"

hmm...
maybe because they are coming from some ****ed up country with ****ed up people?
lol

CURRENTLY but anyone can be a refugee and I'm sure if non Muslim East Asians needed housing you'd STILL **** your little knickers.

And how about you ****ing quote me
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Do you know what demographics are?

Do you understand what birth rates are?

Do you understand and at least acknowledge that the number of immigrants going into the UK are proportionally Muslim.
Reply 111
Original post by 0to100
Exactly. If you're white and think this way you're apparently a self hater though

CURRENTLY. If you don't ****ing realise as I said anyone CAN be a refugee. If you're on about the current situation and not the general issue in humanity of needing help then say so.

If you had the option of allowing 100,000 of these people into your country, but you knew for a fact at least 10 women (conservative estimate) would be subjected to sexual assault as a result, would you allow them in?
Original post by 0to100
Lmfao that's why I can't agree with him, he's mental

UK is 90% white and non Muslim the doofus He's scaring himself into hatred poor fool and if you're white and disagree with being a fool you are self hater!

that's why it needs to be stopped before it becomes 20% 30% 40% 50%~
especially when the demographic of these "refugees" are young, young men
imagine next generations
well, they are fleeing from their country to exploit european welfare, so basically all of them are homeless

I'm not on about THEM you fools have secluded your little brains into such hatred that you've forgotten homelessness ain't jsut a friggin 'third world" issue! There's tonnes of homeless white brits because ****ing ...eughhhhhh!!!!sdhghsdhfhdhfsdhdhgg

lool
Reply 114
Original post by 0to100

^^^has white trash written all over it.
(edited 7 years ago)
that's why it needs to be stopped before it becomes 20% 30% 40% 50%~
especially when the demographic of these "refugees" are young, young men
imagine next generations

Oh stop mate 80% not even gonna happen! lol I would be with you getting pissed off but you're probably thinking provincially becuase mayeb your area is overwhelmingly brown or Muslim. Where I am well there's some as it's a big city but the types of people I see slagging em off are like...****ing smackheads who are mad about THEIR situation so let's have a go at a random person. I just dont wanna be like them even if some of em are my mates and family.
Original post by Longshot800
Ty for proving me right.

Ouch...

:facepalm:

Education is something that can be fixed lol
Original post by P357
^^^has white trash written all over it.

^^^has I'm too intellectually incapable to converse like an educated adult written all over it
Original post by 0to100
Lmfao that's why I can't agree with him, he's mentalUK is 90% white and non Muslim the doofus He's scaring himself into hatred poor fool and if you're white and disagree with being a fool you are self hater!
I understand birth rates, something that you clearly don't.Census YearNumber of MuslimsPopulation of England and WalesMuslim (% of population)Registered MosquesMuslims per mosque196150,00046,196,0000.11[22]77,1431971226,00049,152,0000.46[22]307,5331981553,00049,634,0001.11[22]1493,7111991950,00051,099,0001.86[22]4432,14420011,600,00052,042,0003.07[22]6142,60620112,706,00056,076,0004.83[23]1,5001,912
Muslim population more than doubled in 20 years, to 5% now, so lets just repeat that, in another 20 years it would be 10%, then in 40 years time it would be 20% and so on (and that is just a conservative number, ignoring the fact that older people in the country are not Muslim, and the impact of Muslim migration.)

I am providing the evidence.

Table formatting went wrong, table is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
"wot. :K:"

Anyway I don't like Muslims either but I still refrain from sayin hateful **** for likes, like what I suspect you're doing and lol I never called you racist since Islam isn't as ****ing race. I also wouldn't call you racist since I suspect you're not white since you didn't answer if you're Asian or black. I suspect you're a non-Muslim Asian or African who just wants to fit in and garner upvotes end of? Mate.

:K:

Now that is bigoted. I'd never hate 23% of the entire world because of their religion, revaluate yourself mate.
Maybe the way you were raised wasn't that great after all?

So basically you think that because of my non-white background, I can't have an original thought on this topic?
You think that makes me so thick that I have to imitate the opinions of white people?
I've told you my beef with Islam, yet you keep bringing up my race and my inability to think for myself.

And you say you aren't racist :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending