The Student Room Group

Swedish mother moves 10 y/o daughter out of her room to accept a refugee...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by patrickstarfish
yes but our childrens will

"childrens"
Original post by The_Opinion
Who said 2020? You are just making things up. If the birth rate of 1 group is higher than others, that group will eventually take over, it is simple maths!

2020 is a statistic from a interview with a Professor. Yes over time it is inevitable the non Muslim populace would become a minority , although that would happen regardless considering the birth rate is less than 2.1
Original post by Tyreke
I know it's not a fact pal but there seems to be a definite link, just look at Austria and Germany.

I have sympathy for the women who will be suffering as a result of Merkel's irresponsible polciy.

Ok. That's fine. I just don't wanna hate em all on sight because that sounds unhealthy for my organs.
Original post by 0to100
"wot. :K:"

Anyway I don't like Muslims either but I still refrain from sayin hateful **** for likes, like what I suspect you're doing and lol I never called you racist since Islam isn't as ****ing race. I also wouldn't call you racist since I suspect you're not white since you didn't answer if you're Asian or black. I suspect you're a non-Muslim Asian or African who just wants to fit in and garner upvotes end of? Mate.

:K:

Good Lord.

Do the world a favour and never breed, hahahahahahahahahaha.
Original post by 0to100
You're acting like it's the near future
At this "rate" you won't even be alive to see a majority Muslim/brown country

Original post by TSR Mustafa
2020 is a statistic from a interview with a Professor. Yes over time it is inevitable the non Muslim populace would become a minority , although that would happen regardless considering the birth rate is less than 2.1

So now you are both admitting that I am right, I never stated which year Muslims will become the majority, I simply stated that they will indeed become the majority.

Also, 0to100 why are you bringing race in to this? This is exactly why I say that you are a leftist, as it is only leftists who look to bring race into everything. At no point have I mentioned race.

So now that you have admitted that Muslims will become the majority as things stand, are you happy for that to happen, is that the world you want your family to be brought up in? What do you think that most woman will think of this, or gays, or Jews, atheists etc., why don't you look towards the future?
Original post by 0to100
Link me to the credible source saying it's condoned
I'm willing to agree with you just wondering if you're spewing nonsense though

Just find @MrsSheldonCooper 's post on this thread. She has some lovely statistics for you
Original post by 0to100
I've got a baby on the way with your sister

So now you are both admitting that I am right, I never stated which year Muslims will become the majority, I simply stated that they will indeed become the majority.

Also, 0to100 why are you bringing race in to this? This is exactly why I say that you are a leftist, as it is only leftists who look to bring race into everything. At no point have I mentioned race.

So now that you have admitted that Muslims will become the majority as things stand, are you happy for that to happen, is that the world you want your family to be brought up in? What do you think that most woman will think of this, or gays, or Jews, atheists etc., why don't you look towards the future?

The dynamics of the world would be completely different by the time that happens. In any case am sure you wouldn't mind just killing off the Muslims. The only practical solution is to limit overall immigration and increase native birth rate.
Original post by dairychocolate

I'd be worried, that's the face of a pussy destroyer :rofl: :rofl:
The dynamics of the world would be completely different by the time that happens. In any case am sure you wouldn't mind just killing off the Muslims. The only practical solution is to limit overall immigration and increase native birth rate.

They are two of the solutions yes, but there are a variety of other solutions that would assist to varying degrees. Also, the dynamics of the world will be, or at least are most likely to be the same, if you think that that average Muslim is going to be pro gay rights in the next 20+ years, I would say that view point is very naïve.
Your array of stats were about prevalence of FGM , that is your sole piece of evidence which you believe justifies you to deem a group of people as primitive.

You didn't call them monkeys , but you see them as inferior and beneath you

the second point doesn't make sense , you just did exactly what you accused him off.

You actually stated the third world , in it's entirety condones rape and other crimes , let that sink in and don't waste my time with a baseless reply. You know your hatred for them has nothing to do with rape.
Your array of stats were about prevalence of FGM , that is your sole piece of evidence which you believe justifies you to deem a group of people as primitive.

You didn't call them monkeys , but you see them as inferior and beneath you

the second point doesn't make sense , you just did exactly what you accused him off.

You actually stated the third world , in it's entirety condones rape and other crimes , let that sink in and don't waste my time with a baseless reply. You know your hatred for them has nothing to do with rape.

I'm sure there are more stats to back up what I'm saying; there is after all a reason they are leaving Eritrea in droves to come to the west. If the third world is such a nice place why are there refugees here? Common sense supports this.

Do you believe the culture of Eritrea is superior or equal to British culture in terms of justice, human rights and other values of civilisation?

Nowhere in my original post did I mention race or anything to do with ethnicity, that was what you both just read into it

I am getting rather bored now of entertaining you reality denying people.
I think you're genuinely retarded , what the actual ****

Their culture? First you call the third world's inhabitants being alike to monkeys and now you say their culture , it's not a single culture dumb ass. You just spout unsubstantiated drivel and you are definitely a racist. I think your problem isn't even the migrant's acts , they could be angels and you would still hate them because there different to you.

I'm afraid I'm not seeing what your argument is.

Unless I'm mixing him up with someone else, the person you're responding to is a fairly tolerant individual.

Original post by Zargabaath
I'd be worried, that's the face of a pussy destroyer :rofl: :rofl:
I can't wrap my head around how someone would voluntarily upload that picture for the world to see.
(edited 7 years ago)
Jesus this argument is inchorent af.

Firstly what's with the obession with Eriteria? In terms of culture how can you deem one to be superior over the other? Human right's and justice are not intrinsically part of a culture . What you seem to struggle with is your generalizations , you keep saying the countries within the third world have cultures which condone rape , etc ( can u back this up ?). Regardless of that , your problem is your tendency to generalize , people are not all the same and u can't paint them with one brush . Since your logic is braindead , i doubt you can understand this. it's like saying the rape allegations within the BBC are somehow representative of the entire nations culture , England therefore also condones Rape. When you get some evidence you can reply , others take your fascist views else where.

Post reported for putting my face in a post

So now that you have admitted that Muslims will become the majority as things stand,

Stop ignoring the fact that I included Muslim

I literally didn't agree or admit, you're getting desperate and delusional now

And again you have these mental theories that UK will become a majority Muslim country anytime soon and you've scared yourself into thinking this loool
"This is exactly why" I call you a xenophobe.

I would but she's on iggy for due reason(s)

Just tell me what she said and what statistics you're even referring me to...

I can't wrap my head around how someone would voluntarily upload that picture for the world to see.

Let's see your face that you're too scared to show probably for a good reason
Nevermind @Zargabaath who needs to slag me off about personal **** because he can't properly debate otherwise
Original post by AhmedMA99
I have a hard time believing this..

Why? On what basis is it hard to believe this happened?
@The_Opinion Are you aware that most Muslims are brown and black? You are aren't you? Ok that's why I mentioned brown along with mentioning Muslim
My sole issue is her generalizations of people , she stated all third world inhabitants are primitive and apparently they all come under one race which condone rape and other crimes. Total retard imo

Do you mind linking me to the comment where she explicitly stated the above?

Original post by 0to100
Nevermind @Zargabaath who needs to slag me off about personal **** because he can't properly debate otherwise

Lmao.
Original post by 0to100

From the get-go, you've bought my background into the debate and then insulted me because of it. You then brought up the way you were raised. You brought personal things into the discussion, not me. I've responded to all your points.

Quick Reply