The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

فلسطين حرة :pal2:
Original post by AhmedMA99
Rights to have a country, freedom, rights etc..

Then the answers is 'both' on the basis that they're not - or shouldn't be - incompatible with each other
[scrollr]:israel:[/scrollr]
[scroll]:israel: [/scroll]
[scrollr] :israel:[/scrollr]
Reply 24
Israel was a compensation for the past events that took place. Now they act as if they've earned the bloody country.
Eugh to both
Original post by TelAviv
[scrollr]:israel:[/scrollr]
[scroll]:israel: [/scroll]
[scrollr] :israel:[/scrollr]

Ugh
Is this thread serious? You cannot simply choose between either of them and reduce the problem to something so simplistic. I choose both.
Solutions, not sides.

We won't reach a solution if we treat the matter like it's a football match.
Neither.
Original post by Legendary Quest
Solutions, not sides.

We won't reach a solution if we treat the matter like it's a football match.

Original post by K2G
Israel was a compensation for the past events that took place. Now they act as if they've earned the bloody country.

Did you by any chance fight in the Six Day war against Syria, Jordan and Egypt? Or the 1948 Arab-Israeli war?

In the sense that anyone earns a country, the Israelis have managed to fight for self-determination as much as any.
Here it comes...
Reply 33
Original post by AhmedMA99
Rights to have a country, freedom, rights etc..

Why should only one of them have rights to that?
Original post by KaminiZindagi

Nice quote but in the context of Israel-Palestine, what has anyone accomplished by simply holding flags that say 'Free Palestine'? Nothing. Admittedly, I don't see a bright future for the Palestinians so long as Netanyahu stays in power. Still, I don't see how being pro this or pro that benefits the people who are suffering. The people need a solution. And a solution won't be made if we are too busy talking as though the two countries are opposing football teams.

Spoiler

Original post by childofthesun
فلسطين حرة :pal2:

!עם ישראל חי
Original post by K2G

F*** all bloody enemies of Israel. Amen. :cool:
I'm more for Palestine , If Israel could have its way they would undoubtedly massacre the Palestinians.
Original post by childofthesun
I don't speak zionist :dontknow:

:mmm::five::yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending