The Student Room Group

French vs Arabic??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I live in an Arab country so I'd probably choose Arabic
but I can speak french
As a Arabic speaker I'd say French Arabic is very hard to learn and it's confusing
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 22
Original post by _icecream
As a Arabic speaker I'd say French Arabic is very hard to learn and it's confusing

If you cam learn so can I
Arabic! It's a very beautiful language.
Probably Arabic. Arabic is one of the most hardest language to pick up. French is pretty common, and close to the English language. So most people are going to be more dazzled by Arabic than French. Also Arabic sounds like melody and singing depending on the one speaking it.
Reply 25
Original post by TarotOfMagic
Arabic! It's a very beautiful language.

Agree x

Original post by SmileyVibe
Probably Arabic. Arabic is one of the most hardest language to pick up. French is pretty common, and close to the English language. So most people are going to be more dazzled by Arabic than French. Also Arabic sounds like melody and singing depending on the one speaking it.

True :smile: . Just confused how to learn it. Like I can read it,but...
Original post by Anonbabes
Agree x

True :smile: . Just confused how to learn it. Like I can read it,but...

I tried learning French and Arabic by myself. French is airy and light while Arabic is sooo complicated, and tough sounding but beautiful same time? Try learning the Alphabet and reading the Alphabet. I know a little Japanese and the first thing I did in Japanese class was learning to write the alphabet, and the pronunciation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending