The Student Room Group

Pregnant Woman Shot 15 Times by Israeli Forces

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
OK so this might be a little advanced for you

My 'nope' was a provable fact (opinions are not facts)

If you are struggling with this ask a teacher next time you are in school.

Well that's your OPINION.

OPINION

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lolatmaths
Your education speaks for itself.

That's right it does

Your lack of education is telling (it's why I will soon have a Doctorate and you will still be choosing your A levels and as you seem unsure a PhD comes after a Degree)

But if you want to go down education route it helps if you have one other than 'attending school' otherwise you make yourself look like a bit of a tit.

Now if you want to debate fine but if you are playing schoolyard name calling (perhaps this is where you are most comfortable) find someone else to troll.
Original post by ShiningNights
Well that's your OPINION.

OPINION

Spoiler

As I said ask teacher it might help you clear this up.
That's right it does

Your lack of education is telling (it's why I will soon have a Doctorate and you will still be choosing your A levels and as you seem unsure a PhD comes after a Degree)

But if you want to go down education route it helps if you have one other than 'attending school' otherwise you make yourself look like a bit of a tit.

Now if you want to debate fine but if you are playing schoolyard name calling (perhaps this is where you are most comfortable) find someone else to troll.

Your PhD is an insult to all other PhDs.

And no, you're not debating here as i have established. You obviously acknowledge this since you've chosen to ignore the rest of my post.
by derailing this thread and many other threads simply because they dont agree with you.

How cute my own little TSR stalker

I can see your issue a little clearer now:wink:
Your PhD is an insult to all other PhDs.

Oh dear.

So it is just name calling.

It seems you are simply trolling me
How cute my own little TSR stalker

I can see your issue a little clearer now:wink:

Im a stalker because i've seen you on other threads? ok. Your open uni ''degree'' is becoming apparent now.
Oh dear.

So it is just name calling.

It seems you are simply trolling me

Like you call others 'idiot', which also makes you a hypocrite at the same time?

So Bye. Now come back in say 6 years time them your trousers are no longer brought for you by your mother and you have as you put it 'an education' (and working in your dads shops doing his 'books' doesn't count)

aww, you getting emotional? i will see you in 6 years time, you'd either be claiming JSA or on minimum wage, fixing my electrics.
As I said ask teacher it might help you clear this up.

Again that is your opinion. :h:
Original post by anarchism101
I can't say I know where ChaoticButterfly is going, but I'd suggest Serbia as a starting example.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I appreciate your insight but the question was not intended for you.
Original post by Mona-S
I'll use your answer for the bold; 'A poll that has incorrect data will have results that don't affect reality.' Saying 100% of Muslims believe in something is far away from reality.

You still haven't criticised the poll here. Simply stating that the result does not match your opinion. If you don't like the result, then perhaps it's time to reassess your own conclusions.

Original post by Mona-S
Straw man - A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. - That's actually what you keep doing. :curious:

Think before you talk and don't be ignorant. - Yet you are still ignorant.

You haven't suggested how my argument has been fallacious. You're simply repeating what I've said. Try again.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Do I really need to give examples of when nationalism based on the superiority/inferiority of a race or ethnic group has resulted in terrible consequences from a humanitarian perspective? 20th century Europe has a few examples :indiff:

Yes, you do. I try not to be presumptive and I really want to make sure that before I call someone out, I am fully aware of their opinion.

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Zionism is a form of ethnic nationalism. Sure that can result in a more liberal democratic form of state, but the ugly side of it is essentially a type of fascism which does exist. If it was up to me there would be no such thing as a Jewish state, a Muslim state, a Christian state, a Kurdish state and so on. I think the notion is regressive. States should be liberal and people's cultural and ethnic backgrounds shouldn't matter and should not be built into the state's framework.

You assume that simply because a state is formed on ethnic principles it is unable to be a state that offers its citizens freedom. Israel, despite its origins, is modelled on sound economic and social principles of freedom; liberties other, so-called 'secular' states are not. That is not to say that there aren't problems but it's disingenuous to not appreciate where it's done well.
Reply 173
Original post by Aceadria
You still haven't criticised the poll here. Simply stating that the result does not match your opinion. If you don't like the result, then perhaps it's time to reassess your own conclusions.

Oh sweety, if I have to prove to you why a poll that states '100% of Muslims believe in ?' is inaccurate and unreliable, then you are still very young.
Let's have a chat when you grew up and gain more knowledge. I don't have time to waste on you.
Original post by Mona-S
Oh sweety, if I have to prove to you why a poll that states '100% of Muslims believe in ?' is inaccurate and unreliable, then you are still very young.
Let's have a chat when you grew up and gain more knowledge. I don't have time to waste on you.

Well, the fallacious ad hominem reasoning aside, are you able to provide a criticism of the Pew poll?
Original post by Mona-S

Do 100% of muslims believe in God?
Reply 176
Do 100% of muslims believe in God?

Nope! I have a friend who identifies as a Muslim but does not believe God.
Original post by Mona-S
Nope! I have a friend who identifies as a Muslim but does not believe God.

but they are a muslim yes?
Reply 178
but they are a muslim yes?

Your question was do 100% of Muslims believe in God?
My answer was No, but can still identify as a Muslim. So, yes I did state they are Muslim.
This means, no, 100% of Muslims do not believe in God.
Whether that is right or wrong that is not for us to judge.
Original post by Mr Moon Man
That's not true, at all. Jews have a right to have a country which they can call their own. But as usual the violent cult of Islam can't let them have it

yeah they have the right to a country, but not the right to steal one...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending