The Student Room Group

OCR Breadth in Biology

I'm finding the new spec for bio really hard. My main problem is the practical questions where they ask you about validity, limitations, accuracy etc.
I want to know how everyone else is preparing for these type of questions and if they were any online resources that could help me. I'm really desperate.
This is for OCR A right?
Reply 2
Original post by greys-anatomy
This is for OCR A right?

yeah
Original post by sen99
yeah

Like at our school we're just using common sense aha, and we've done all the required practicals in class and answered questions on them and the method etc. so I'm just going over those notes - but tbh surely outliers and talking about trends is mostly common sense (unless they require explanations) no?
Reply 4
Original post by greys-anatomy
Like at our school we're just using common sense aha, and we've done all the required practicals in class and answered questions on them and the method etc. so I'm just going over those notes - but tbh surely outliers and talking about trends is mostly common sense (unless they require explanations) no?

I've spent most of the year revising the content and at our school we didn't focus that much on practical work (evaluation part) so I'm finding the practical style questions quite hard especially since I also didn't really do many during gcse
yeah, alot of these questions are off putting, I am still trying to figure out how to overcome them
What topics come up in the ocr breadth paper for as?
Original post by Sherriffshak
What topics come up in the ocr breadth paper for as?

translocation
biodiversity
immunity
and mostly module 2
Reply 8
can an LRQ come up on the breadth paper

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending