The Student Room Group

Which subject should I drop?

I am doing Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Psychology, and I am not sure which subject to drop. I want to become a Clinical Psychologist, so what do you guys advise me, which subject should I drop, as for me all the subjects are pretty important, but I don't want to do all 4 next year.
Reply 1
Original post by Pinixy5
I am doing Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Psychology, and I am not sure which subject to drop. I want to become a Clinical Psychologist, so what do you guys advise me, which subject should I drop, as for me all the subjects are pretty important, but I don't want to do all 4 next year.

Why don't you want to do four subjects next year? I think it would benefit you a lot. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Pinixy5

Maths probably
Reply 3
Original post by ombtom
Why don't you want to do four subjects next year? I think it would benefit you a lot. :smile:

I don't think I would be able to do all four subjects next year. This year only it is so hard. I want to drop one subject, but the problem is I don't know which.
Reply 4
Original post by UWS
Maths probably

But isn't Maths important in order to gain a doctorate or something. Or would it be advisable to drop the subject I get the lowest grade in???

Quick Reply

Latest