The Student Room Group

Dog Performs Nazi Salute - Man Arrested

Yet another news story I never would have believed could have occurred. The British anti-free speech police after arrested a man because a dog lifted its poor in a manner vaguely resembling a Nazi salute.The UK really is doomed, peole walk the street calling for behadings and nothing happes, a dog is possibly a Nazi, and the owner is arrested. May aswell pack my bags now.http://news.sky.com/story/1693135/man-arrested-over-nazi-salute-pug-video

Video is on youtube.
David Cockburn LOL
The Nazi salute is not the worst of it. The video features the guy repeatedly saying "want to gas the Jews". Clearly the guy is an absolute bellend.

Not sure it justifies his arrest though.
Original post by The_Opinion
The UK really is doomed, peole walk the street calling for behadings and nothing happes,

no, the "British anti free speech" lobby will also take action against that

if someone posted a video of a dog watching a jihadi video then the owner would also be likely to be in a lot of trouble
Oh Britain. :sigh:
Reply 5
Original post by MagicNMedicine
no, the "British anti free speech" lobby will also take action against thatif someone posted a video of a dog watching a jihadi video then the owner would also be likely to be in a lot of trouble
I am referring to Muslim protests calling for the beheading of those that disrespect Islam, Mohamed or God in general, there have been separate marches calling for the behaving of British police and soldiers.
Was the dog arrested too?
Reply 7
Original post by thunder_chunky
Was the dog arrested too?

Perhaps the death penalty for the dog?
the dog is arrested under anti-terrier legislation

:getmecoat:
Original post by the bear
the dog is arrested under anti-terrier legislation

:getmecoat:

Somebody dialled k-nine-nine-nine to report it.
OMG i was slow

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4073107

mod please close my thread
Original post by The_Opinion
Perhaps the death penalty for the dog?

It's sentence is a brief journey to the nearest Chinese takeaway.
wtf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending