Subjects: Accounts, Chemistry and Economics
Level (AS/A): A2
What You're Hoping For: MAX
What You'll Probably get: IDK
How is Revision Going: someone help plis :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by PlayerBB
Thank you!! Indeed it is

I have firmed Bradford for the MPharm course, what about you ?

Awesome! I hope you meet your offer :biggrin:

Aha I haven't started applying yet but I will this October.
Currently now my options are Oxbridge (if I get the grades), Imperial Warwick, Loughborough and maybe Durham. :smile:

Original post by ValeriaMGD
Exam Board: CIE
Subjects:Maths, Economics and Law
What You're Hoping For: A*A*A*
What You'll Probably get: A*A*A* :biggrin:
How is Revision Going: eating past papers

Economics p2 tomorrow. Is grammar really important? Can I lose marks if I have some minor mistakes?

Maths p1 went great!! However it was more difficult than all the past papers I solved. There was one really ugly question.

Wow that's amazing :biggrin:
What unis have you applied to?
Original post by StrawbAri
Awesome! I hope you meet your offer :biggrin:

Aha I haven't started applying yet but I will this October.
Currently now my options are Oxbridge (if I get the grades), Imperial Warwick, Loughborough and maybe Durham. :smile:

Ah sorry, I forgot that you're an As student. Best of luck with getting the grades you need and university choices :yy:

Thank you :smile:

Wow that's amazing :biggrin:
What unis have you applied to?

This is my gf's account, she will take Chemistry, physics and maths on october/november. We haven't started applying yet. I'm sitting for both AS and A2 qualifications right now. We spoke to Warwick and LSE agents in a fair that the British Embassy organized in my countr, but the UK doesn't offer much scholarships to international students, and even less if you're not from the UE or commonwealth... It's difficult for students from South America.
However, Australia does like us!! :smile:
The Adelaide's agent said we have great profiles and we will surely get a scholarship if we get straight A's.
Anyway, our dream is Oxbridge. Unfortunately there is no possible way we can afford it without loans, scholarships or any kind of financial aid.

Original post by Mehodax
So how did Economics P2 go and which variant are you doing?Certainly not looking forward to P4 :tongue:

I replied to this and I don't know what happened, the message disappeared lol
The p2 went excellent. I'm actually expecting 95-100% in this paper. The only thing that worries me a bit is grammar, but I don't think I can lose marks because of it, right?
What about you?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 24

I replied to this and I don't know what happened, the message disappeared lol
The p2 went excellent. I'm actually expecting 95-100% in this paper. The only thing that worries me a bit is grammar, but I don't think I can lose marks because of it, right?
What about you?

Nahh, I don't think you'll lose a a lot of marks just for grammar if it doesn't change the meaning of the sentence.
I am doing only A2 CIE Economics not AS
Subjects: English Language, English Literature, Maths & Economics
What You're Hoping For: A*A*A*A
What You'll Probably get: A*A*AB
How is Revision Going: Freaking out over economics P4 and math P3 D:
Subjects: Chemistry, English Language, Math (Edexcel)
What You're Hoping For: A*A*A
What You'll Probably get: A*AA
How is Revision Going: hah, let's not go there shall we
Mechanics 1 tomorrow! How are you doing?
Reply 28
Mechanics 1 tomorrow! How are you doing?

It's this morning :afraid:

I'm actually pretty confident for it! Hopefully I can get full marks to make up for my awful performance in P1:biggrin:
How are you doing?

Original post by glitterlitter
Subjects: Chemistry, English Language, Math (Edexcel)
What You're Hoping For: A*A*A
What You'll Probably get: A*AA
How is Revision Going: hah, let's not go there shall we

Original post by heyitsjess
Subjects: English Language, English Literature, Maths & Economics
What You're Hoping For: A*A*A*A
What You'll Probably get: A*A*AB
How is Revision Going: Freaking out over economics P4 and math P3 D:

:eek3: everyone here is so smart. Look at those grades!

Are you guys planning on studying in the uk or elsewhere?
It's this morning :afraid:

I'm actually pretty confident for it! Hopefully I can get full marks to make up for my awful performance in P1:biggrin:
How are you doing?

:eek3: everyone here is so smart. Look at those grades!

Are you guys planning on studying in the uk or elsewhere?

Haha lets be honest here, I put down those grades mostly to convince myself i can get them. :":wink: UK! you? btw, good luck for mechanics!
Reply 30
Haha lets be honest here, I put down those grades mostly to convince myself i can get them. :":wink: UK! you? btw, good luck for mechanics!

:rofl: I'm sure you'll get the grades you want don't worry. How are the exams going so far?

Yeah UK as well! :biggrin: which unis?

And thanks!
Mechanics went really well. I'm so pleased :woo: hopefully this boosts my maths grade.

How did it go for everyone else?
And if anyone did variant 42, what did you get for the last question?
Reply 31
:bump:

How is everyone doing so far?

Who else has CIE computing paper 1 tomorrow?
:rofl: I'm sure you'll get the grades you want don't worry. How are the exams going so far?

Yeah UK as well! :biggrin: which unis?

And thanks!
Mechanics went really well. I'm so pleased :woo: hopefully this boosts my maths grade.

How did it go for everyone else?
And if anyone did variant 42, what did you get for the last question?

Thats great! Aaaa hopefully! So far so good but super nervous for Econ p4 and math p3. I firmed Leeds and insured Loughborough, you? :smile:
I did variant 41. When I was doing question 4 I realized my calculator was in radian mode :frown: I lost so much time changing my results, I ran out of time and didn't solve one problem. 4 marks lost for sure. So frustrating
Reply 34
Thats great! Aaaa hopefully! So far so good but super nervous for Econ p4 and math p3. I firmed Leeds and insured Loughborough, you? :smile:

Aha I'm sure you'll do great! :smile:
What did you apply for?

Haven't started applying yet but I'm thinking of imperial, Oxbridge, Durham and Loughborough. Warwick was one but now I'm not so sure. :s-smilie:

I did variant 41. When I was doing question 4 I realized my calculator was in radian mode :frown: I lost so much time changing my results, I ran out of time and didn't solve one problem. 4 marks lost for sure. So frustrating

Ahh that's happened to me once when I was doing a past paper :frown:
Yeah I get the frustrated feeling. I didn't do one problem as well (3 marks). But I know I got all of the rest of them right (I hope :lol: )
Don't worry, a lot of the time we do better than we think we did. I'm sure your results will be fine. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 35
:bump:
Math P3 tomorrow, economics p4 on wednesday, statistics 1 on thursday and law p1 on friday. Nice week, isn't it? My braim is burning. I have to score full marks on both mathematics papers if I want that A*
How are you all doing? Which exams do you have this week?
Math P3 tomorrow, economics p4 on wednesday, statistics 1 on thursday and law p1 on friday. Nice week, isn't it? My braim is burning. I have to score full marks on both mathematics papers if I want that A*
How are you all doing? Which exams do you have this week?

hey! how was p3? i gave 9709/33 which one did you give?
HEY GUYS! who gave CIE as&a level mathematics 9709/33 today?? i messed up 2 question hell! the binomial question in the end and the integration question how can i be so foolish
I had paper 31 and it was the best math exam I did so far. I'm sure I lost marks on p1 and mechanics so I hope this and the statistics paper will help me to get that damn 90% overall!!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest