The Student Room Group

Would you change gender for 2 million pounds?

Poll

Would you change gender for 2 million pounds?

polling

Scroll to see replies

No being a Desi and a girl can be quite restrictive.
Desi Men are far mors privileged

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Can I still have sex with girls?
Original post by UWS
Can I still have sex with girls?

Well is homosexuality legal in your country?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, I'm definitely female and couldn't live as a guy, certainly not for £2000000.
Original post by HonestFellow
polling

I would. Only if I'm fertile and don't have to undergo any type of gender reassignment surgery. If I would literally just be swapping bodies with a dude then yes. I've been a girl for long enough, so why not :biggrin:
Original post by cherryred90s
I would. Only if I'm fertile and don't have to undergo any type of gender reassignment surgery. If I would literally just be swapping bodies with a dude then yes. I've been a girl for long enough, so why not :biggrin:

I agree with this. As long as it's done in some kind of magical way, ie no surgery and nothing can go wrong, then yeah why not?
Reply 7
Yeah, sure, why not :lol:
Original post by gagafacea1
I agree with this. As long as it's done in some kind of magical way, ie no surgery and nothing can go wrong, then yeah why not?

Yeah. Wouldn't mind being a guy, not to mention that £2m. First thing I'd do is naked star jumps because it doesn't make a sound when I do it..not as fun :frown:
Original post by cherryred90s
Yeah. Wouldn't mind being a guy, not to mention that £2m. First thing I'd do is naked star jumps because it doesn't make a sound when I do it..not as fun :frown:

:rofl: What about your boobs?
Original post by Sabertooth
:rofl: What about your boobs?

I guess you're right. Doesn't quite have the desired effect though. I want to feel it between my legs :teehee:
if it comes with a deffered share package bonus redeemable at par
Original post by HonestFellow
polling

Was going to ask if you had anything better to do with your time than making these pointless threads, but I think I know the answer to that one.
Did the CT actually feature a thread from this guy?! :rofl:

But no, no I wouldn't.
Original post by toronto353
Was going to ask if you had anything better to do with your time than making these pointless threads, but I think I know the answer to that one.

This statement could apply to most users
Not for any amount of money
I wouldn't change it for any amount of money in the world.

I love being a female :smile:
Reply 17
Gender or sex?
no chance
nah i love being a guy, its awesome

Quick Reply

Latest