The Student Room Group

Height discrimination is worse than fat discrimination in dating

There is nothing you can do about height but most fat people are that way because of lifestyle choices. Women who want tall guys while constantly moaning about how shallow men are because they don't want ''real women'' (aka fat azzez) are huge hypocrites. That is all.

Scroll to see replies

Someone is feeling salty today...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Yeah but what you gonna do
But everybody want a good booty doe? :bootyshake:
Why you so bitter? Most guys I know that are below average in height are in a relationship, sooo....
Reply 6
Original post by phunky_fresh
Why you so bitter? Most guys I know that are below average in height are in a relationship, sooo....

so what
Reply 7
Original post by phunky_fresh

Yes but they are still taler than their partners, pretty much all women want the man to be taller than themselves.
My boyfriend is roughly the same height as me.

My ex was 6'5. I would not date that tall again because it makes them bad in bed it seems :colondollar: Constant complaining that their back hurts and unable to do basic positions :colondollar: No rhythm either but I think that was just him.
How tall are you?
Reply 10
Original post by Strawberry68
My boyfriend is roughly the same height as me.

My ex was 6'5. I would not date that tall again because it makes them bad in bed it seems :colondollar: Constant complaining that their back hurts and unable to do basic positions :colondollar: No rhythm either but I think that was just him.

Go on...
Reply 11
Original post by HemmingsHood
How tall are you?

185 cm.... 2016's King of Manlets.
Reply 12
Original post by Erebor
185 cm.... 2016's King of Manlets.

lol you're 6 feet why are you complaining you're taller than most girls and guys for that matter. I know guys who are 5'8-5'10 and have no problem pulling girls.
Reply 13
Original post by ms-13
lol you're 6 feet why are you complaining you're taller than most girls and guys for that matter. I know guys who are 5'8-5'10 and have no problem pulling girls.

This isn't about my height, don't try to trigger me ...
I'm a girl who's 5 foot 9 and I like to wear heels, so I want my boyfriend to be taller than me on a night out.
Reply 15
Original post by bethwalker85
I'm a girl who's 5 foot 9 and I like to wear heels, so I want my boyfriend to be taller than me on a night out.

Yes most women say this, but why does he have to be taller , why is it even an issue?
Look at Prince he had a lot of women. You can make up for yr height in other ways.
It is done for practical reasons though. Dating a woman who is 5 inches taller than you and who has a penchant for high heels has its drawbacks, such as having to stand on a stool to kiss her (I speak from experience).
I totally agree with this and I understand your pain but bare in mind it works both ways too, guys saying no to me because I was taller than them for one
Original post by Erebor
Yes but they are still taler than their partners, pretty much all women want the man to be taller than themselves.

Height isn't your issue. Not sure where you live but most women are under 6 ft...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending