The Student Room Group

Official IB Exams Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

I am honestly worried about chemistry HL paper 1 and 2, after reading the physics comments...
Original post by pixiedustfairy
D: no i was gonna, but then i put carbon; i thought cuz it wasnt on the main sequence it would make heavier elements?

doesn't main sequence have hydrogen and helium fusion like the suns core?
Everyone buzzing for maths? :undefined:woo
I haven't revised for math. I'm soo screwed. I even have Spanish tomorrow.... haven't studied Spanish for 4 months. So I'm definitely screwed .
Reply 244
Original post by zenlatte
I am honestly worried about chemistry HL paper 1 and 2, after reading the physics comments...

me too 😭 I have to get a 6
Guys can you give me revision tips for Spanish. Like what I should focus on for reading paper. I'm planning on getting up at 4 and studying Spanish for 2 hours. I can't focus atm as I'm pretty tired.
Original post by medleg
me too 😭 I have to get a 6

Me too! I can't afford to get less than a 6 cause of the conditional offer 😭😭... 2 more days to revise...
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Everyone buzzing for maths? :woo:

terrified of maths hl
freaking about math hl as well i was doing the m15 tz2 practice paper and couldn't do like half the questions T-T
Original post by pixiedustfairy
freaking about math hl as well i was doing the m15 tz2 practice paper and couldn't do like half the questions T-T

I loved the m15 tz2 paper! ahah I was just doing the november 15 one and that was a nightmare. I am terrified
Reply 250
Me too! I can't afford to get less than a 6 cause of the conditional offer 😭😭... 2 more days to revise...

but maths in the middle 😳😭
SL math people. How was the paper???
Original post by LALAGURL
SL math people. How was the paper???

It was surprisingly easier than past papers! I really like this paper. Last one to go tomorrow! And then dreadful chemistry and psychology...
It was surprisingly easier than past papers! I really like this paper. Last one to go tomorrow! And then dreadful chemistry and psychology...

WHAT!!!! Section a was good but b really ****ed me up. the past papers where soo much easier!!
Reply 254
The **** guys. I screwed up so hard I was hoping to find comrades in this thread but really? some people LOVED it?? As far as I know all of the math sl students in my school screwed up and could not answer any question from the last page of section B. Anyone same?
Reply 255

How in the mother of god did you find it easy. How. The beginning was really nice and then at section B I screwed up so much I felt so bad. But good for you.
Math studies paper 1 was a dream :h:
Original post by Procaffinator
Math studies paper 1 was a dream :h:

I can't believe it was THAT easy! I hope that doesn't mean tomorrow's paper is difficult
DA HEELLLLLLL
everyone came out crying LEGIT EVERYONE WENT CRYING TO OUR MATH TEACHER
WTF was that freaking exam???? About 25 of out 30 People started CRYING in the middle of the Maths SL exam!!
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending