The Student Room Group

Would you change gender for 2 million pounds?

Scroll to see replies

do we get to choose who/what we look like before we change? because I'd be Ramin Karimloo
Just to clarify, I know i'm using gender wrong but for the sake of my sanity, bear with it please.

I would say yes but there are many stipulations and conditions on this sort of thing that can screw you over.

The most basic gender transformations would have you wake up as the opposite gender. However cool this may be, if you have any sort of life, this will become quite complicated very quickly. If you live with family, friends or a partner it may be weird to them but they are the group most likely to get over this easily. The most annoying thing would probably be work and documentation. I imagine that you would probably have to submit something to signify you are changing your gender in order to keep using your bank cards/public transport tickets/work stuff. When you suddenly turn up to you workplace as another gender, they may be quite confounded. I don't think there exists any kind of gender reassignment procedures which will completely change your gender over the course of 16 hours.

If you want to avoid this headache, it would probably be better for you to be transposed into a alternate universe where you are born as the opposite gender. This has the problem of you having to discover what you are doing and your social circle, job, family interactions. Although this list may be a bit ott, remember that even something as mundane(?) as a gender change can have a completely different impact on your life choices and impressions towards people and others impressions towards you. I could name some examples but doing this on a text box the size of a pen lid is quite grating so I will probably come add to this thread later.
You're not very specific but if it's £2million to permanently change gender it's not really worth it. That's about £30k/year. That's not enough. Not that I mind the idea of changing gender, as if by magic though rather than surgery.
Given it's gender, not sex, it's a free £2m to do literally nothing.
Providing I can reverse the sex change / providing I can flip in between them. (With no adverse affects.)

Would be fun to try out.

Otherwise (or if it was a one way street), no.

Original post by toronto353
Was going to ask if you had anything better to do with your time than making these pointless threads, but I think I know the answer to that one.

+1; too funny.
Reply 25
I think I actually prefer pissing while standing to having £2m. So, probably not.
No thanks.
Would hate to be a male trapped in a female body.
I wouldn't need 2 million pounds.

Now I know how we tick I could make billions manipulating stupid old men. Repay for gender reassignment.
Original post by K2G
I think I actually prefer pissing while standing to having £2m. So, probably not.

Haram

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29

tell me you don't do it?
Original post by K2G
tell me you don't do it?

No, I only stand when I am receiving a blowjob..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by KaminiZindagi
No, I only stand when I am receiving a blowjob..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Totally HALAL
Original post by K2G
Totally HALAL

Especially if it is a guy who is giving me a blowjob ..:smug:

LOL
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Especially if it is a guy who is giving me a blowjob ..:smug:

LOL
Posted from TSR Mobile

astaghfirullah
Original post by K2G
astaghfirullah

chill mate you are Turkish. you huys are suupposed to be moderate..:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
chill mate you are Turkish. you huys are suupposed to be moderate..:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only get blowjobs monday - thursday, 8:30am - 23:00

Fridays are my off day g
Reply 36
i'd do it for free
Depends to what extent.

If you just mean being paid to have a sex change, then no.

If you mean effectively being reborn/recreated as a member of the other sex, then you wouldn't even have to give me any incentive. Yes.
Reply 38
I don't know. I'd have to have a think about it.
I'm comfortable as a male now, but a magical change to both my sex and gender would presumably leave me comfortable as a female - so why not?

Quick Reply

Latest