The Student Room Group

He asked me out!

I cannot believe it but a really popular guy in my school asked me out yesterday. I don't know what to tell him because I'm kinda scared. He is so cool and all that but I hang around with the nerds. I'm not even up to his level though!
Original post by Anonymous
I cannot believe it but a really popular guy in my school asked me out yesterday. I don't know what to tell him because I'm kinda scared. He is so cool and all that but I hang around with the nerds. I'm not even up to his level though!

Not rocket science is it? If you like him back the next time he asks just say yes? if you wan to... if not say no
Yes?
Reply 3
Good looking, popular ? All good as long as you realize you'll just be one of his many...

Are you the one who's thread is "very confused about a guy???"

Yeyyy, how did it happen?

There is hope out there for the rest of us.
Reply 7
This sounds like one of those teenage American movies.
if you guys are under 17 dont be upset if this relationship doesn't last long. Use this as an experience for the real relationships when you have identified how you can become a better gf from this one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending